Port Authority of NY & NJ

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 8 weeks - interviewed at Port Authority of NY & NJ in July 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring and interview process was fairly easy.Since I was the only intern in that department, i was hired almost immediately. The first day on the job was orientation with HR and it was very enjoyable to see how the company functioned as a whole

Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Port Authority of NY & NJ in April 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume online and was contacted by one of the engineers. Had an interview with 2 engineers and it was basically a formality. They didn't ask too many questions and after the interview made me fill out a paper application along with background information. Was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Port Authority of NY & NJ in April 2009.

Interview Details – Each department interviews differently. My interview was mainly behavioral. Questions about your ability to handle difficult issues and problem solving skills.

Interview Question – Describe a situation where you faced a problem and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good experience, plenty of responsibility if you are looking for it.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Port Authority of NY & NJ

Worked for Port Authority of NY & NJ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Port Authority of NY & NJ Summer Intern interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Port Authority of NY & NJ employees and interview candidates.