Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Interviews for Top Jobs at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Intern (8)
- Associate Engineer (4)
- Engineering Aide (4)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Summer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Leadership Fellow (2)
- Automotive Engineering Summer (1)
- Summer Management (1)
- Principal Contract Specialist (1)
- Associate Engineer-Entry Level (1)
- Associate Mechanical Engineer (HVAC and Construction) (1)
- Principal Engineer (1)
- Legal Secretary (1)
- Management Intern (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Audit (1)
- Internship (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Engineer Aide (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
1 person found this helpful
The process took 3 days – interviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in March 2008.
The interview only consisted of a 1:1 interview with an HR representative at NY. I applied online in their website and received a call and emails confirming the date of the interview. The interview was mixed with behavioral questions and expectations from working at the company.
Questions such as:
Why would you want to work at Port Authority.
Give me an example when you were under pressure and how did you handle it?
What are your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tell me a time when you were under pressure. What was the situation and how did you handle it? Answer Question