Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
1 person found this helpful
The process took 3 days - interviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in March 2008.
The interview only consisted of a 1:1 interview with an HR representative at NY. I applied online in their website and received a call and emails confirming the date of the interview. The interview was mixed with behavioral questions and expectations from working at the company.
Questions such as:
Why would you want to work at Port Authority.
Give me an example when you were under pressure and how did you handle it?
What are your strengths and weaknesses.
- Tell me a time when you were under pressure. What was the situation and how did you handle it? Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
- Intern (8)
- Associate Engineer (4)
- Engineering Aide (4)
- Summer Intern (3)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Leadership Fellow (2)
- Automotive Engineering Summer (1)
- Principal Contract Specialist (1)
- Associate Engineer-Entry Level (1)
- Associate Mechanical Engineer (HVAC and Construction) (1)
- Principal Engineer (1)
- Legal Secretary (1)
- Management Intern (1)
- Systems Administrator (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Engineer Aide (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Summer (1)
- Audit (1)
- Internship (1)