Port Authority of New York and New Jersey

Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Summer Intern Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in July 2013.

Hiring and interview process was fairly easy.Since I was the only intern in that department, i was hired almost immediately. The first day on the job was orientation with HR and it was very enjoyable to see how the company functioned as a whole

Other Interview Reviews for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in April 2011.

Submitted my resume online and was contacted by one of the engineers. Had an interview with 2 engineers and it was basically a formality. They didn't ask too many questions and after the interview made me fill out a paper application along with background information. Was offered the position within the week.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Port Authority of New York and New Jersey in April 2009.

Each department interviews differently. My interview was mainly behavioral. Questions about your ability to handle difficult issues and problem solving skills.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation where you faced a problem and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question
    Good experience, plenty of responsibility if you are looking for it.