Portfolio Recovery

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Representative Interview

Account Representative
Norfolk, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Portfolio Recovery.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted the next day by an hr recruiter. I was invited to an informational about the company and what they do. I was sent a online assessment which was simple word,excel,etc. I then had a one on one interview. I was contacted an hour after my interview saying I was hired and asked when I could take my drug test.

Interview Question – Very typical questions. I had a great interviewer , he made it felt more like a conversation. Why should I hire you over the other candidates?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Portfolio Recovery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Portfolio Recovery Account Representative interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Portfolio Recovery employees and interview candidates.