Portsmouth Public Library

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Portsmouth Public Library

Candidate Interview Review

Library Assistant II Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Portsmouth Public Library in February 2012.

I sat down across from three interviewers. They asked me a number of questions regarding different scenerios. Typical questions were what were my greatest strengths and weaknesses regarding the library position, what would I do if I were alone in the library and two phone calls came in, two people were checking out and one person needed help with computer questions. In order, I was asked what I would do first, second, etc. and why that order. They asked me if I had any questions and thanked me for interviewing with them.

Interview Questions
    • What are your greatest strengths with working with the public?   Answer Question
    • What are your greatest weaknesses with working with the public?   Answer Question