Posner Advertising

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Posner Advertising

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Posner Advertising in January 2013.

Confusing, disjointed, they were anxious to hire me but the staff didn't know I was being considered. They were talking about the employee they were unhappy with, and he was sitting just outside the door. The whole thing was very awkward.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be comfortable taking this other employee's job?   Answer Question
    I was offered much less than I asked for. At the time I was very hungry and desperate for a job. Today I would have turned it down without a thought.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Posner Advertising in February 2010.

The interview process at the time was basic, formulaic. Question and answer type process. If you have the ability to speak well with authority, then you should have no problem.

Interview Questions
    They informed me what the salary was and I accepted, since it was originally a temp position that turned into a permanent one.