Post University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Counselor Interview

Admissions Counselor
Waterbury, CT

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Post University in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process for me was very laid back. I was contacted just a few days after submitting my application. I spoke with the HR rep for a few weeks via phone before I could make it to campus. Once I arrived, I interviewed with one of the Assistant Directors. We talked about hobbies, my career goals, and a little bit about the culture of school. My second interview was a bit more formal with some harder work-related questions. From the moment I walked in each time, I saw smiles on faces and everyone said hello. It seemed like a buzzing environment.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer is competitive especially in this economy. Most people working in admissions are young and just starting a career, so the benefits and salary are often worth it for the experience.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Admissions Counselor Interview

Waterbury, CT

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Post University in March 2012.

Interview Details – I went through a staffing agency, they placed me and I got an interview that week. Two hours after my interview they gave my staffing agency an offer who told me if I would like I could start in two weeks. Overall it was a very simple hiring process. Simpler if you go direct through Post's HR and not a staffing agency.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, but that is because I went through a staffing agency so the power was in their hands, not sure how direct recruits are treated in this regard.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Post University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Post University Admissions Counselor interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Post University employees and interview candidates.