PostNL

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PostNL in January 2008.

Interview Details – Basically I met with the person who would be my direct boss and we discussed my background qualifications, what would be expected of me, and what culture I could expect to be working in.

I did not meet anyone other than my soon-to-be boss but he made me feel comfortable and less nervous that I initially was. He also did most of the talking which was helpful. My impression of the office was average but we have since moved to a much better and newer office.

Interview Question – What past experience would add to your new role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good luck!!! The company is generally a non-negotiable place. What they offer is what you are going to get. Even if you are perfect for the position, they are willing to lose you as a candidate if you price out even a little bit. Hear their offer first and see if you can work around it.

Worked for PostNL? Contribute to the Community!