PostNL

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources
Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PostNL in January 2008.

Interview Details – Basically I met with the person who would be my direct boss and we discussed my background qualifications, what would be expected of me, and what culture I could expect to be working in.

I did not meet anyone other than my soon-to-be boss but he made me feel comfortable and less nervous that I initially was. He also did most of the talking which was helpful. My impression of the office was average but we have since moved to a much better and newer office.

Interview Question – What past experience would add to your new role?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Good luck!!! The company is generally a non-negotiable place. What they offer is what you are going to get. Even if you are perfect for the position, they are willing to lose you as a candidate if you price out even a little bit. Hear their offer first and see if you can work around it.

Young Executive Program Interview

Young Executive Program

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PostNL.

Interview Details – First round is CV selection. Then a capacity test round followed by an interview with a recruiter (on the same day). Then follow two interview rounds with a business unit.

Interview Question – How do you handle difficult situations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was not possible to negotiate

Administrative Clerk Interview

Administrative Clerk
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PostNL in January 2013.

Interview Details – THe interview was cool ju st be yourself

Interview Question – reverse a string   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – just dont

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Young Executive Program Interview

Young Executive Program
The Hague (Netherlands)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PostNL in July 2008.

Interview Details – The interview starts with an intelligent test, followed by an interview with an HR person. Next is a full day at an assesment centre, followed by one or more interviews with your future manager. The best advice is to contact somebody who has recently been through the process.

Interview Question – You have to be clear on your motivation for PostNL. You also have to be able to explain your relevant experience. For the assesment day, find somebody who has recently been through.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Asked is there was possibility to negotiate, but answer was negative. Maybe would work with a competing offer.

Administrative Clerk Interview

Administrative Clerk
Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PostNL in March 2012.

Interview Details – It was an interview on the floor

Interview Question – There were not difficult questions   Answer Question

Human Resource Intern Interview

Human Resource Intern
Midrand (South Africa)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PostNL in February 2012.

Interview Details – i had a telephonic interview at first with this company and after that they invited me to a one one interview with one of the consultants.The total number of interview i had with them were two.The interview was fair enough but the unfortunate part was they were looking for someone who had studied in the country and i did not meet that requirement since i studied out the country

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PostNL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PostNL interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by PostNL employees and interview candidates.