PostNL

2.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melville, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PostNL in January 2008.

Basically I met with the person who would be my direct boss and we discussed my background qualifications, what would be expected of me, and what culture I could expect to be working in.

I did not meet anyone other than my soon-to-be boss but he made me feel comfortable and less nervous that I initially was. He also did most of the talking which was helpful. My impression of the office was average but we have since moved to a much better and newer office.

Interview Questions
    Good luck!!! The company is generally a non-negotiable place. What they offer is what you are going to get. Even if you are perfect for the position, they are willing to lose you as a candidate if you price out even a little bit. Hear their offer first and see if you can work around it.

Young Executive Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PostNL.

First round is CV selection. Then a capacity test round followed by an interview with a recruiter (on the same day). Then follow two interview rounds with a business unit.

Interview Questions
    It was not possible to negotiate

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PostNL in January 2013.

THe interview was cool ju st be yourself

just dont

Administrative Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leuven (Belgium)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PostNL in March 2012.

It was an interview on the floor

Human Resource Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midrand (South Africa)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midrand (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PostNL in February 2012.

i had a telephonic interview at first with this company and after that they invited me to a one one interview with one of the consultants.The total number of interview i had with them were two.The interview was fair enough but the unfortunate part was they were looking for someone who had studied in the country and i did not meet that requirement since i studied out the country

Young Executive Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Hague (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Hague (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PostNL in July 2008.

The interview starts with an intelligent test, followed by an interview with an HR person. Next is a full day at an assesment centre, followed by one or more interviews with your future manager. The best advice is to contact somebody who has recently been through the process.

Interview Questions
    • You have to be clear on your motivation for PostNL. You also have to be able to explain your relevant experience. For the assesment day, find somebody who has recently been through.   Answer Question
    Asked is there was possibility to negotiate, but answer was negative. Maybe would work with a competing offer.