Potter's House

Interviews for Top Jobs at Potter's House

Community Support Individual Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Potter's House in August 2012.

I applied online but had to fill out an on-paper application as well. It was the same information, and neither interviewer I encountered had seemed to look at the electronic or paper copy anyway. Waited over an hour to be "interviewed" by someone who had no idea which position I had even applied for. Also was asked to fill out a sample note, which it appeared no one ever reviewed as I was asked by both interviewers if I was familiar with the format. Was scheduled for a 2nd meeting, and when I arrived, no one had any clue I was coming, and the original interviewer was not there and did not answer calls. Met with someone in the department whose only point of interest was whether I could type or not.

Interview Questions

I am not interested in working for a company with this level of disorganization.

Csi Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Potter's House in June 2010.

I showed up for the interview 15 minutes early, however I waited 2 hours to be interviewed. The receptionist was very nice however the interviewers were unprofessional.

Interview Questions