Potter's House

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Community Support Individual Interview

Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Potter's House in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online but had to fill out an on-paper application as well. It was the same information, and neither interviewer I encountered had seemed to look at the electronic or paper copy anyway. Waited over an hour to be "interviewed" by someone who had no idea which position I had even applied for. Also was asked to fill out a sample note, which it appeared no one ever reviewed as I was asked by both interviewers if I was familiar with the format. Was scheduled for a 2nd meeting, and when I arrived, no one had any clue I was coming, and the original interviewer was not there and did not answer calls. Met with someone in the department whose only point of interest was whether I could type or not.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am not interested in working for a company with this level of disorganization.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

CSI Interview

Decatur, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Potter's House in June 2010.

Interview Details – I showed up for the interview 15 minutes early, however I waited 2 hours to be interviewed. The receptionist was very nice however the interviewers were unprofessional.

Interview Question – How are you with time management   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Potter's House? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Potter's House interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Potter's House employees and interview candidates.