Potter's House

Very Easy Interview

Community Support Individual Interview

Community Support Individual
Stone Mountain, GA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Potter's House in August 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online but had to fill out an on-paper application as well. It was the same information, and neither interviewer I encountered had seemed to look at the electronic or paper copy anyway. Waited over an hour to be "interviewed" by someone who had no idea which position I had even applied for. Also was asked to fill out a sample note, which it appeared no one ever reviewed as I was asked by both interviewers if I was familiar with the format. Was scheduled for a 2nd meeting, and when I arrived, no one had any clue I was coming, and the original interviewer was not there and did not answer calls. Met with someone in the department whose only point of interest was whether I could type or not.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am not interested in working for a company with this level of disorganization.

Very Easy Interview

Csi Interview

Csi
Decatur, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Potter's House in June 2010.

Interview Details – I showed up for the interview 15 minutes early, however I waited 2 hours to be interviewed. The receptionist was very nice however the interviewers were unprofessional.

Interview Question – How are you with time management   Answer Question

Worked for Potter's House? Contribute to the Community!