1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Client Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2012.

I first applied to PHRG then got a quick call back within 15 minutes. I went into the interview pretty excited to see what they had to offer. Having to drive through Chester, PA was an adventure itself, very scary but the building was nice. I sat down and filled out a standard personality test while I waited for my interview.

The interview was very easy, I think I only answered 2 questions then just listened to the company and job description. They have many job descriptions online and all the job names are different but they all mean the same thing... sales. Door to door sales, rain or shine, heat or snow your going to be out in neighborhoods knocking on stranger's doors to see if they want an estimate for windows or siding. I assume you have to be thick skinned and ready to get some doors slammed in your face. If you have any type of degree your more than qualified and if sales is your thing this may be a great opportunity but just not my cup of tea.

Interview Questions