Power Home Remodeling Group

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

2.1

Field Marketer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Initial interview was a brief phone conversation to talk about how I heard about the company, what interested me, and a little about my background. From there set up my first in person interview at the office. Briefly went over my resume then asked if i had any questions. Was invited back for a second interview where they really dig into the details. Pay structure, incentives, company culture, etc. Concluding the interview an offer was made

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Was referred by a field marketer currently in the company. About a week later was contacted by personnel headquarters in the hiring department and made an appointment to come to the satellite office in CT. The interview itself was done by the marketing vp who was a great person as well as salesman. He outlined his plans for me as far as pointing out timelines when I should be promoted to higher positions and detailed a specific plan he had for me. The interview process overall was fluid and precise, thus making my transition from leaving another job easier.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in January 2014.

The initial phone call can be a bit complicated. It's hard for both of you to get in contact with each other at first unless you're phone is constantly with you. At first it's a phone interview, then you'd meet the hiring manager. You fill out a few forms regarding who you are, then you'll be asked a few simple questions you'd expect at any interview. The manager will explain just about every detail in the job, you'll respond, ask questions (if need be), and talk a bit more about yourself, and where you'd like to see yourself in the company. Everything is explained, and I mean everything. It's unlike any other interview I've been a part of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Had 2 interviews and was hired on the spot at the second. Very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Power Home Remodeling Group?   Answer Question
    None. $500/week plus possible bonuses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2013.

I heard about a position at Power through a family friend. My process began with a phone interview followed by a formal interview at the Cranford office. Although I was nervous going in for the formal interview the office environment and the office managers attitude made me feel a lot more comfortable. The questions took some thought and were open-ended for the most part.

Interview Questions
    I recommend others to definitely take the offer and see how they like the job because the opportunity to make a lot of money is right in front of you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in November 2012.

One phone interview, 2 face to face interviews, and then a job offer pending drug test.

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2012.

Lied about the hours. Lied about the advancement opportunities. Claimed that it is typically a 3-interview process, but offers the job after the 1st interview to make you feel special (you're not). All they really want to ask is "Do you have a pulse?"... "Do you have a criminal record?"... and "Can you walk for extensive hours throughout a day?"... Those are the only questions that matter.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. $26k base and bonuses are relatively scarce.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2012.

Usually one day after applying, you are contacted by the talent acquisition department and scheduled for an interview with the Regional Vice President of Marketing. You are then given a survey to complete before the interview. The interviewer will ask of your personal experiences, work history, and/ or sales experience.

Interview Questions
    • How did you deal with customer relations at previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in April 2012.

The interview is all about informing you about the position. You will learn about the hours, the compensation and the company culture. Basically you get to find out whether Power Home Remodeling Group is the right fit for you. As long as you project yourself as a competent person who has a college degree, you should be able to get an offer. That being said if you do not fit in with the company I recommend you do not accept. But there is no reason not to at least give it a test run.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in December 2011.

I applied to the position on linkedin.com. Within an hour or so I was contacted, which I thought was strange but after the conversation it seemed that my University is what may have triggered the call. I schedule the interview and go in. The person I am supposed to interview with is about a half-hour late. (I later found that this is done on purpose) The interview is very easy. It took about 45 mins. The job was offered and accepted right there. As long as you can carry a conversation you will get it.

None