Power Home Remodeling Group Field Marketing Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2015

2.1

Field Marketer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview

Initial interview was a brief phone conversation to talk about how I heard about the company, what interested me, and a little about my background. From there set up my first in person interview at the office. Briefly went over my resume then asked if i had any questions. Was invited back for a second interview where they really dig into the details. Pay structure, incentives, company culture, etc. Concluding the interview an offer was made

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Stratford, CT).

Interview

Was referred by a field marketer currently in the company. About a week later was contacted by personnel headquarters in the hiring department and made an appointment to come to the satellite office in CT. The interview itself was done by the marketing vp who was a great person as well as salesman. He outlined his plans for me as far as pointing out timelines when I should be promoted to higher positions and detailed a specific plan he had for me. The interview process overall was fluid and precise, thus making my transition from leaving another job easier.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Woodbridge, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The initial phone call can be a bit complicated. It's hard for both of you to get in contact with each other at first unless you're phone is constantly with you. At first it's a phone interview, then you'd meet the hiring manager. You fill out a few forms regarding who you are, then you'll be asked a few simple questions you'd expect at any interview. The manager will explain just about every detail in the job, you'll respond, ask questions (if need be), and talk a bit more about yourself, and where you'd like to see yourself in the company. Everything is explained, and I mean everything. It's unlike any other interview I've been a part of.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

Had 2 interviews and was hired on the spot at the second. Very basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Power Home Remodeling Group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None. $500/week plus possible bonuses

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranford, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Cranford, NJ) in May 2013.

Interview

I heard about a position at Power through a family friend. My process began with a phone interview followed by a formal interview at the Cranford office. Although I was nervous going in for the formal interview the office environment and the office managers attitude made me feel a lot more comfortable. The questions took some thought and were open-ended for the most part.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I recommend others to definitely take the offer and see how they like the job because the opportunity to make a lot of money is right in front of you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, 2 face to face interviews, and then a job offer pending drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Marlborough, MA) in May 2012.

Interview

Lied about the hours. Lied about the advancement opportunities. Claimed that it is typically a 3-interview process, but offers the job after the 1st interview to make you feel special (you're not). All they really want to ask is "Do you have a pulse?"... "Do you have a criminal record?"... and "Can you walk for extensive hours throughout a day?"... Those are the only questions that matter.

Interview Questions

• How well can you handle rejection?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. $26k base and bonuses are relatively scarce.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Rosemont, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Usually one day after applying, you are contacted by the talent acquisition department and scheduled for an interview with the Regional Vice President of Marketing. You are then given a survey to complete before the interview. The interviewer will ask of your personal experiences, work history, and/ or sales experience.

Interview Questions

• How did you deal with customer relations at previous jobs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Rosemont, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone- Set up an interview time Show up for interview in suit and tie Fill out Personality test that is administered by the office manager Go into interview room with RVP Simple experience questions He asked my career goals and salary expectations Job offer was given at the end of the 1st interview he said it is usually a 3 step interview process

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to persuade someone that your argument/ idea was the right one?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Marlborough, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview is all about informing you about the position. You will learn about the hours, the compensation and the company culture. Basically you get to find out whether Power Home Remodeling Group is the right fit for you. As long as you project yourself as a competent person who has a college degree, you should be able to get an offer. That being said if you do not fit in with the company I recommend you do not accept. But there is no reason not to at least give it a test run.