Power Home Remodeling Group

93 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketer Interview

Marketer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in October 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter shortly after applying online. Hiring occurs after one or two interviews, depending on how high turn over is at that point in time. Anyone with a hint of personality and a grasp of the English language can work at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Question – We work 2 Saturdays a month, is that a problem for you?   View Answer

Field Marketer Interview

Field Marketer
Woodbridge, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in January 2014.

Interview Details – The initial phone call can be a bit complicated. It's hard for both of you to get in contact with each other at first unless you're phone is constantly with you. At first it's a phone interview, then you'd meet the hiring manager. You fill out a few forms regarding who you are, then you'll be asked a few simple questions you'd expect at any interview. The manager will explain just about every detail in the job, you'll respond, ask questions (if need be), and talk a bit more about yourself, and where you'd like to see yourself in the company. Everything is explained, and I mean everything. It's unlike any other interview I've been a part of.

Interview Question – How much money do you want to make?   View Answer

Remodeling Consultant Interview

Remodeling Consultant
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in February 2014.

Interview Details – I was originally connected with the company while working at my previous job. I exchanged contact information, and two days later, I received an email for the company letting me know they were interested in scheduling an interview. I interviewed 3 days later and was offered the job on the spot, and I took the job because it seemed at the time a great opportunity, better than what I was doing before. I had one round of interviews with the Regional Vice President and then given a tour of the office.

Interview Question – What makes you good with people?   Answer Question

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – Got in contact with Power through a referral, conducted an interview on phone by HR, followed by an in-person interview and personality test. Hiring process was quick and painless - company communicated each step and didn't leave me in the dark.

Interview Question – Why Sales?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Inside Sales Representative
Chester, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – they call quick cause they thrive on high turnover. essentially if you aren't an idiot you'll be offered the job. a recruiter tries to sell you on the company (after you have already applied). you have one interview with a manager and then after that if they want to hire you, you are offered the position at the second interview.

Interview Question – there really isn't one. just the run of the mill generic "why do you want to work here" garbage   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Marlborough, MA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in March 2012.

Interview Details – They bring you in for an interview make you take a survey and then tell you the job is just door to door marketing. They list multiple positions under differemt titles but it's all door to door marketing. The entire interview was about how you deal with rejection and how much you expect to make. It seems like just showing up for the interview is all you need to do to be offered the job.

Interview Question – All questions are pretty standard regarding background and job skills   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I got a better position elsewhere that wasn't door to door marketing.

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – Want the go getters, hungry for competition, prior athletes

Marketer Interview

Marketer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – Will call you very quickly, and hire multiple people to start at the same time on a monthly basis.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – I was recruited by a friend of mine who worked for Power as a remodeling consultant. I was sent a link to submit a resume and was called by the head recruiter from their Pennsylvania office. After chatting with him for a bit and doing an informal phone interview, I was scheduled to meet with the VP of marketing to do an in person interview. The interview itself was relaxed and informal, with no terribly difficult questions. It is more about getting to know what kind of person you are. If you have no sales experience it doesn't really matter.

Interview Question – Not too many difficult questions, just standard "tell me about your previous experience" and "what about working for Power appeals to you."   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – Not a single question asked about my prior work experience. The questions asked are extremely open ended.

Interview Question – What part of sales do you want to improve on?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Power Home Remodeling Group

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!

Power Home Remodeling Group Videos

Power Home Remodeling Group – Why Work for Us?

Live a Life of Purpose What’s life like at Power? Inspiring. Passionate. Fun. Challenging. Life at Power is about more than your job: it's about the people you meet, the differences you make and the relationships your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Power Home Remodeling Group interview questions and advice. All 93 interview reviews posted anonymously by Power Home Remodeling Group employees and interview candidates.