Power Home Remodeling Group Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Field Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Was referred by a field marketer currently in the company. About a week later was contacted by personnel headquarters in the hiring department and made an appointment to come to the satellite office in CT. The interview itself was done by the marketing vp who was a great person as well as salesman. He outlined his plans for me as far as pointing out timelines when I should be promoted to higher positions and detailed a specific plan he had for me. The interview process overall was fluid and precise, thus making my transition from leaving another job easier.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   View Answer

Remodeling Consultant Interview

It's a sales tactic, the same as they teach their salespeople to use. It's a one on one interview which is like a roller coaster ride of exciting comments then ways to bring you down to earth to somewhat scare you about the job.

Interview Questions
    • None of it is difficult, just like they say their sales tactics is a numbers game well so is their hiring tactic if you're not completely inept   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2012.

2-3 Interviews. Very relaxed, Come positive and be genuine. Results will follow. We sat down with the Regional Vice President who gave a brief background on the company (which I was smart enough to read up on beforehand). He explained the company's trajectory as well as the challanges of the position.

Scheduling Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in July 2014.

Upon reception of my resume I got a call gauging my interest and knowledge in the company fairly quickly. All phone conversations were immediately followed by confirmation emails. Communication was great. The interviewers were thorough and inviting. The hiring process took about 3 weeks, as they were hiring a group of people.

Interview Questions
    • The questions asked by the employer were not difficult. They revolved around my knowledge in the company and department and what the job entailed.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in July 2014.

I found about the Job posting online and applied. i got a call from a recruiter the next day saying they were looking for recent college graduate with no sales experience. However when i went on the interview i could tell the interviewer did not show much interest due to the fact that i was a biology major.

Interview Questions
    • Interview only last about 10 min. Interview did not went through much detail.   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chester, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Chester, PA

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Brittish Guy gets you all excited on the phone how great of a company it is to work for and how its not your typical cold calling sales company. You got that right.. its door to door. I went in to meet the beautiful VP. That was the only thing good about the interview

Interview Questions

shady job.. just read the reviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chester, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Very efficient, interview was set, called to confirm day off, and initial inter view was about 45 mins. Very informative and very exciting atmosphere. Questions were asked about my goals, prior work experience and their was a detailed explanation of how the training process would be and the opportunities that lied ahead and would enable me to change the future for me and my family.

Marketer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in October 2012.

I was contacted by a recruiter shortly after applying online. Hiring occurs after one or two interviews, depending on how high turn over is at that point in time. Anyone with a hint of personality and a grasp of the English language can work at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Questions
    • We work 2 Saturdays a month, is that a problem for you?   View Answer

Field Marketer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Woodbridge, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in January 2014.

The initial phone call can be a bit complicated. It's hard for both of you to get in contact with each other at first unless you're phone is constantly with you. At first it's a phone interview, then you'd meet the hiring manager. You fill out a few forms regarding who you are, then you'll be asked a few simple questions you'd expect at any interview. The manager will explain just about every detail in the job, you'll respond, ask questions (if need be), and talk a bit more about yourself, and where you'd like to see yourself in the company. Everything is explained, and I mean everything. It's unlike any other interview I've been a part of.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in February 2014.

I was originally connected with the company while working at my previous job. I exchanged contact information, and two days later, I received an email for the company letting me know they were interested in scheduling an interview. I interviewed 3 days later and was offered the job on the spot, and I took the job because it seemed at the time a great opportunity, better than what I was doing before. I had one round of interviews with the Regional Vice President and then given a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!