Power Home Remodeling Group Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview

There is a telephone interview and screening process, then if accepted there is a one on one review. A second interview and if accepted a possible job offer during the second interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is not much negotiation. Hours can be flexible after 6 months. Paid training and plenty of RTO.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview

I submitted my resume to Power through Indeed.com and they contacted me the very next day. I set up a time for a brief phone screen which ended in setting up an in person interview a few days later. They have take a personality test upon arriving for the interview. I am told it does not prevent anyone from being offered a job, but there are certain answers they like to see. The interview lasted for over an hour, but was not very difficult. I was offered the field marketer position on the spot. Despite applying for the sales position, I was told they start most people in the marketing role, which I was not aware of until the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They have a base salary with commission and bonuses.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in September 2014.

Interview

Easy communication to setup interview. Interview was good. However, I haven't been contacted with feedback or if I got the job or not. I've contacted them multiple times but still nothing, Very disappointed.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Waltham, MA).

Interview

3-step process. Normal interview questions and considerations. First round was just general character assessment, position details, and questions about resume. Second round was more about atmosphere, exact job details, pay scale, etc. Overall experience was very good. Both interviews were 1 on 1. The process is easy going but completely professional. Everyone in the office looked like they were happy to be there. Office space was also very professional.

Interview Questions

• This job is not for everyone. Why do you want this job and why do you think you will be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview

It's a sales tactic, the same as they teach their salespeople to use. It's a one on one interview which is like a roller coaster ride of exciting comments then ways to bring you down to earth to somewhat scare you about the job.

Interview Questions

• None of it is difficult, just like they say their sales tactics is a numbers game well so is their hiring tactic if you're not completely inept   Answer Question

Field Marketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Stratford, CT).

Interview

Was referred by a field marketer currently in the company. About a week later was contacted by personnel headquarters in the hiring department and made an appointment to come to the satellite office in CT. The interview itself was done by the marketing vp who was a great person as well as salesman. He outlined his plans for me as far as pointing out timelines when I should be promoted to higher positions and detailed a specific plan he had for me. The interview process overall was fluid and precise, thus making my transition from leaving another job easier.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 5 years from now?   1 Answer

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Rosemont, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied one day and had a "phone interview" the next. Went in to the office and it seemed like fraternity rush where they make everything perfect and awesome, so I was skeptical. The interview was very easy and they asked me to come in for another interview, which was 15 minutes of me asking questions, then I left. Seems like everyone there is happy but door-to-door window sales are not for me.

Interview Questions

• Can you see yourself enjoying this work?   1 Answer

I am not interested in selling windows.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in August 2014.

Interview

Good interview process. Didn't feel overly pressured or intimidated. As long as you be yourself and present your strengths and interests in a professional manner, you will be ok.

Interview Questions

I wanted to keep other job prospects open

Remodeling Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iselin, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Iselin, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone call from the recruiter to walk through your resume. At that point, they set you up with an introductory interview with a manager so he can dig into your resume a little more, and ask you basic interview questions. Set you up for another interview to discuss the ins and outs of the position, and to either give you an offer or give you a "call back."

Interview Questions

• What makes you feel you would be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group (Chester, PA).

Interview

Brittish Guy gets you all excited on the phone how great of a company it is to work for and how its not your typical cold calling sales company. You got that right.. its door to door. I went in to meet the beautiful VP. That was the only thing good about the interview

Interview Questions

shady job.. just read the reviews