Power Home Remodeling Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Rosemont, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Interview Details – I was recruited by a friend of mine who worked for Power as a remodeling consultant. I was sent a link to submit a resume and was called by the head recruiter from their Pennsylvania office. After chatting with him for a bit and doing an informal phone interview, I was scheduled to meet with the VP of marketing to do an in person interview. The interview itself was relaxed and informal, with no terribly difficult questions. It is more about getting to know what kind of person you are. If you have no sales experience it doesn't really matter.

Interview Question – Not too many difficult questions, just standard "tell me about your previous experience" and "what about working for Power appeals to you."   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

OUTSIDE SALES
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in May 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a in house recruiter. This person would not tell me anything about the salary or the comissions. This person spoke for over 20 minutes without even asking me any questions. This person spent over 7 minutes trying to sell me on the company 3 day yearly trip, with upper management. I read on here that this starting salary is 26K. This is not B2B sales, you are selling to home owners who are the end users. Maybe a good start for someone trying to build their resume from scratch.

Interview Question – I seriously can't even remember if I was even asked one question besides, doesn't that sound great?!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Power Home Remodeling Group

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!

Power Home Remodeling Group Videos

Power Home Remodeling Group – Why Work for Us?

Live a Life of Purpose What’s life like at Power? Inspiring. Passionate. Fun. Challenging. Life at Power is about more than your job: it's about the people you meet, the differences you make and the relationships your… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Power Home Remodeling Group Outside Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Power Home Remodeling Group employees and interview candidates.