Power Home Remodeling Group

Power Home Remodeling Group Sales Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookhaven, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in March 2009.

refreshing.
they actually cared what i had to say

Interview Questions
  • where do i see myself in 3 years   View Answer
  • what do yo think you can contribute to the business   View Answer
100% commission

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in June 2010.

I've been in sales a long time. I did my research on this company prior to my interview. Checked bbb and the web for info. I was prepared and ready with questions to ask. First I was given the personality test. The dopey most like you least like you questions. Can't believe companies actually use this as a barometer. I then met with the mgr. Looked like he hadnt shaved in about 3 days. He began by telling me a little about the company. Gave me an inaccurate founding date.
    Cmon dude- you're from corporate and you don't know the date? Then he gave me last yrs sales numbers- again different from whats on their website? Cmon dude- do i look that stupid. So at this point he has absolutely NO credibility. Like the other poster said i was asked- what do you for fun? what are your goals yadayada. He couldn't give me an answer a basic question. So after i asked how long does a typical sale take and he tells me 2-5 hrs, I say to myself- my time is valuable I don't care what your selling, but if you cant seal a deal in say 2 hrs, I'm done. Says to me they have a script- They don't let the customer off the hook. Gave me an estimate of 40% closing to lead ratio, tells me i can make app 85-115k my first year and i said to myself- at best its prob 20%, and i bet a nickel I don't see 60k. Then I was told I would have to come back 2 more times before they would make an offer. Also told me there is low turnover- might be right from an administrative/support level bet i am pretty confident they go through a lot of salespeople.

Interview Questions
    • the personality test- 28 questions that in some cases left me shaking my head as to which one i was least like- kind, honest,supportive, engaged   Answer Question

Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in January 2010.

I was called in for an interview the very next day after I submitted my resume online. When I arrived, they had football playing in their waiting room. I observed that they called their female receptionist a variety of "pet-names"- however, she did not seem to mind. I was called into the room where the interview was to be held and I waited there alone for a bit. Two men entered the room; one was silent and merely observed while the other stressed to me the importance of "family" in this company. When I attempted to ask questions about the position itself, they said they didn't talk about that in a first interview.