Power Home Remodeling Group Sales Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

2.4

25 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Waltham, MA
Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

3-step process. Normal interview questions and considerations. First round was just general character assessment, position details, and questions about resume. Second round was more about atmosphere, exact job details, pay scale, etc. Overall experience was very good. Both interviews were 1 on 1. The process is easy going but completely professional. Everyone in the office looked like they were happy to be there. Office space was also very professional.

Interview Questions
  • This job is not for everyone. Why do you want this job and why do you think you will be successful in this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Power Home Remodeling Group

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in July 2014.

I found about the Job posting online and applied. i got a call from a recruiter the next day saying they were looking for recent college graduate with no sales experience. However when i went on the interview i could tell the interviewer did not show much interest due to the fact that i was a biology major.

Interview Questions
    • Interview only last about 10 min. Interview did not went through much detail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in March 2012.

They bring you in for an interview make you take a survey and then tell you the job is just door to door marketing. They list multiple positions under differemt titles but it's all door to door marketing. The entire interview was about how you deal with rejection and how much you expect to make. It seems like just showing up for the interview is all you need to do to be offered the job.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are pretty standard regarding background and job skills   Answer Question

I got a better position elsewhere that wasn't door to door marketing.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in January 2014.

Different than what their online ad says. Read all the reviews from everyone who works there and have worked there. You work Saturday's and could work up to 12am during some weekdays. You sit and wait for a text or email for your next appointment that can be an hour away with the chance the customer isn't even home. Sales consultants are not allowed to contact the customer prior. You are expected to close the sale after the presentation.

Interview Questions

Different than what they post. From what they show online to what they really expect of you. Hard sale, pressuring customers to sign right there after a lengthy 3 hour presentation.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Go through a phone screen and then an interview. Very straightforward. Talked about my abilities and what i expect out of a job like this.

Not very much.

Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group.

The interview seemed low key and had a ton of open ended questions. Questions such as where do you see yourself in 5 years...What motivates you? Yadda yadda yadda. Asked me to a 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you any better than the other candidates I am going to interview today?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in March 2013.

Phone interview followed by 2 or more in office interviews.

Anonymous Employee  in  Marlborough, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in July 2013.

It was a very laid back place and everyone seemed friendly. met someone who just started work there and he was very happy. Overall the interview was simple, asked questions on motivation, background, and personal growth.

Interview Questions
    • the most unexpected question was "what motivated me?". to be quite honest it wasn't the lack of an answer that went through my head, it was the abundance of answers that I could've given.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Rosemont, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in February 2013.

Upon applying for Power HRG they sent me an email letting me know that I wasn't a good fit for their company. After applying a second time and calling in they like my persistence and I got an interview.

Interview Questions
    • They really took the time to get to know who I am during the interview. Didn't really ask questions off the resume, they basically did some small talk at the beginning of the interview with some questions regarding my job history, what I was doing now, etc. Then came the pitch for the job and what I would be doing. After the pitch they asked me if I could or could not do the job basically.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in February 2013.

I got an interview from going to my career fair at school. Once in the office, everyone was friendly but I had to wait 25 minutes for my interviewer because I guess he was late or something. It was very unprofessional as I had class later that day and wouldn't have rushed to be there on time. The interview process was pretty standard and the man was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • How would you be able to deal with a lot of rejection over the phone?   Answer Question

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!