Power Home Remodeling Group Sales Representative Selling Home Remodeling Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Selling Home Remodeling Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Power Home Remodeling Group in March 2012.

Well I must say I was very impressed with the vp who interviewed me.He was a great salesman.Im going to keep this short.I took the number of salesman they said they have and divided it by the amount they claim they sold for the quarter and came up with half of the ammount they claim you can make on the low end of 80k.Thats 40K per year average.Im makeing double that now at my job now.They will tell you they are the best thing since sliced bread.They will tell you this job is all that and then some.He even said they give you benefits like health and every benefit you can think of after 90 days.Read the reviews on this sight from the first ones to about the middle on here all the sales guys says there is no benefits no car allowance or gas allowance.I dont know about you but I dont like to gamble with my lively hood.Im sure as hell not going to work for a company were the average sales person makes 40 k and pays for car gas and benefits out of your pocket.The reviews on glassdoor.com are fake.All the real ones are in the beginning to the middle and are spread out in time much further than all the good ones that have been submitted with in the short time period just to bring up there score so they can sucker people to work for them.Look im not saying you cant make a good living there or they are not a good company.What I am saying is sooner or later your going to come across someone who has street smarts and knows when somethings just dont add up.If im wrong I messed up a good career, but the numbers dont lie.If you ask these hustlers for a pay plan or benefits package before you start they will side step you like they did me.I dont know about you but before I change my life I want it in writeing Just felt lied too and if they have people who are selling you rather than keeping it real with you.I just got a bad taste in my mouth and just wanted to warn people who are fooled into this job.

Interview Questions

Nothing in writeing for job offer and high pressure to start.Plus they were hireing people like crazy.Eitger means they are booming in biz or they have a insane turnover rate.Im going to go with turnover rate.When I get a job I want to know there is a good chance to make what they claim.

Worked for Power Home Remodeling Group? Contribute to the Community!