Power Plant Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Power Plant Services

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Power Plant Services.

Interview

The interview process was a standard Behavioral Interview. I spoke with several members of the management team during a span of several days. Overall the experience was very positive. I chose PPS over two other companies due to the prospect of professional growth.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of... How did you overcome obstacles in...   Answer Question

Reception Interview

Interview

It was good interview

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Power Plant Services (Melrose Park, IL) in May 2011.

Interview

Highly unorganized. I had a long interview, it went very well. I got the job. About a week later after I had already started working I was informed that I needed to fill out an application. What? Most of the HR staff is very intimidating and rude. They also seemed to be lazy and do a half way job.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Power Plant Services in November 2011.

good