PowerPlan Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PowerPlan

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PowerPlan.

Their first step is a phone interview and after that they may invite you to interview at their Atlanta office. At their office there is a 1-on-1 and a panel interview, both of mostly behavioral questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PowerPlan in October 2014.

Went to a reception that was held in my University town and hit it off with the employees; got called to their Atlanta headquarters for an on site interview; The day consisted of lunch, a one on one interview, and an interview with two people. I think I did well on the first interview but on the second I think It was my G.P.A (which was below a 3.0) that tanked my chances. They asked a lot of question about solving programming problems, programming challenges, and programming experience.Also some typical questions like "What is your biggest weakness?" and "What do you think you can bring?"

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about completing a quality software program if you had a hard deadline and you knew you couldn't get everything that the client wanted done?   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PowerPlan in April 2014.

Performed a phone screen with a director in the consulting services division. He asked the traditional HR questions probing into my background and experience. This went quite well, so I was invited out to the corporate office to do 3 more interviews - 1 with a former senior consultant, 1 with a support analyst, and a third with an engagement manager. Two of these three went quite well, and we bonded quite well.

Interview Questions

competing offer from another firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PowerPlan.

1st round through careerfair. Got the second round. It was very simple and purely behavioral questions from two different people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PowerPlan in October 2012.

They recruited on-campus, and had on-campus interviews. The on-campus interview was really easy and just asked about things on your resume. It was more like a conversation which was nice. The second and final round interview is in Atlanta. They bring you around to 3 different people. 2 of them asked more behavior type questions, 1 asked more in depth questions about technical skills done in previous jobs/internships. 1 Senior manager who interviewed me was totally uninterested in what was going on, had barely any questions to ask me, she decided to ask me about sports and stuff. It was sadly a waste of my time and I'm sure the recruiter didn't get any good information out of that interview. The other 2 interviews went well.

Interview Questions

I had an offer at a bigger firm.

Software Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PowerPlan.

I talk to the recruiter in a career fair. They contacted me 1-2 weeks later and offered a phone interview. About 30min. Most of the questions are related to the resume. Basically going through your resume and tell them what you did. Nothing difficult. They do require you to travel a lot. 50-80%.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PowerPlan in January 2011.

The interview took about 1.5 hours which included three 1:1 interviews (30-minutes each).
    Interviewers were nice. You are asked general interview questions that you can find anywhere online and willingness to travel.

Consultant Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PowerPlan in October 2009.

All interviews are held on Fridays because the majority of employees travel during the week. You interview with the owners of the company so it is a good experience.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult part about your senior design project?   Answer Question
    • Why did you not go work for your co-op company?   Answer Question
    There was not really any negotiation

Commercial Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zwolle, Overijssel (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zwolle, Overijssel (Netherlands)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PowerPlan in October 2008.

The hiring process, from the job applicant perspective, includes several steps. From the time you apply for a job until the time you accept a job offer, you will go through a series of steps as you progress through the hiring process from completing a job application to coming on board as a new employee.
    Here's information on each step in the hiring process, including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background checks, and job offers, along with tips and advice on each step in the hiring process.