PowerReviews

Relevance Date Difficulty

_ Interview

_
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PowerReviews in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview met and exceeded my expectations. After the interview I walked away knowing this was the company I wish I could say I worked for more than any other. There are many things that are attractive to me about PowerReviews....size, start-up feel, product, interaction, and the employees to name a few.

Interview Question – What neighborhood do you like most and why?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Marketing
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PowerReviews in February 2010.

Interview Details – Started with Email exchange. Had a phone conversation with the screener/recruiter. Had email exchange with Hiring Manager. Set up an appointment. Met with hiring manager as well as 360 degree potential coworkers. Looks like a pretty happening place. Very informal work evironment but everybody in the ranks of cubicles seemed mighty busy.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Worked for PowerReviews? Contribute to the Community!