PowerReviews Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at PowerReviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PowerReviews (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

The process began with an initial phone screening and emails with the recruiter. Then, a second phone screening with the SVP of sales. After the initial phone interviews was an on site meeting with the hiring manager, SVP and VP of sales, as well as a few members of the sales team and eventually a chance to meet 1:1 with the CEO. Overall the interview process was a little over 2 weeks and provided a great opportunity to get to know senior leadership and your potential coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Who is someone from your previous team that excelled in their role and why were they so successful?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at PowerReviews.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter through LinkedIn but was not actively looking for a job at the time. The recruiter did a good job of piquing my interest and started the process. I ended up interviewing with the recruiter, 1 senior manager, 3 vice presidents the Chief Customer Officer and the CEO over a period of about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the next five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PowerReviews.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter working as a consultant for PR. He was trying to fill a roll and thought I would be a good fit. I wasn't sure at first as I wasn't actively looking, but something felt right. I gave it a go. Next thing I know I have 3 interviews in a weeks time capped off by meeting the CEO 1 on 1. A great overall experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions ranged from technical or customer service since it was customer facing. Many facets to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was firm.

_ Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PowerReviews (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview met and exceeded my expectations. After the interview I walked away knowing this was the company I wish I could say I worked for more than any other. There are many things that are attractive to me about PowerReviews....size, start-up feel, product, interaction, and the employees to name a few.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at PowerReviews (San Francisco, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

Started with Email exchange. Had a phone conversation with the screener/recruiter. Had email exchange with Hiring Manager. Set up an appointment. Met with hiring manager as well as 360 degree potential coworkers. Looks like a pretty happening place. Very informal work evironment but everybody in the ranks of cubicles seemed mighty busy.