PowerReviews Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at PowerReviews

_ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at PowerReviews in March 2011.

The interview met and exceeded my expectations. After the interview I walked away knowing this was the company I wish I could say I worked for more than any other. There are many things that are attractive to me about PowerReviews....size, start-up feel, product, interaction, and the employees to name a few.

Interview Questions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PowerReviews in February 2010.

Started with Email exchange. Had a phone conversation with the screener/recruiter. Had email exchange with Hiring Manager. Set up an appointment. Met with hiring manager as well as 360 degree potential coworkers. Looks like a pretty happening place. Very informal work evironment but everybody in the ranks of cubicles seemed mighty busy.

Interview Questions