Powertek

Very Easy Interview

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Computer Systems Analyst
Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Powertek.

Interview Details – It was not a real technical interview. They just asked a few questions such as: "Did you work with smth-smth? Do you know ....? Tell me about your previous projects. And so on."

Interview Question – All questions were very easy.   Answer Question

IT Specialist Interview

IT Specialist
Kansas City, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Powertek.

Interview Details – Chaotic, and inconsistent between people. Be prepared to wait awhile for a response.

Interview Question – the questions were all non-technical. Had nothing to do with the job, all about how you reacted to them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The initial negotiate was simple..there isn't one. They will make a offer and say take it or leave it. They also do not increase pay even when moving to different positions.

Desktop Support Technician Interview

Desktop Support Technician
Rockville, MD

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Powertek.

Interview Details – They basically will ask you how you would deal with at difficult customer, I did not get any really technical questions. Mention what you've done ( IT wise that is ) in the past , be honest and use the standard catch phrases and you be OK

Interview Question – None really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They agreed to what I was asking and most others reported a similar experience

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Help Desk Specialist II Interview

Help Desk Specialist II
Arlington, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Powertek in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online and was contacted a few days later. Explained my background to the recruiter. He said that I would be a good fit and would send my information to the hiring manager. One week later, I received the offer letter.

Interview Question – How many years have you been in the IT field?   View Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Powertek in July 2009.

Interview Details – It was a straight forward interview.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Worked for Powertek? Contribute to the Community!