Practice Fusion Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

2.9

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion.

Interview

I had a chat with the manager followed by a technical phone screen. I was able to answer all the technical questions which lasted all of 15-30 minutes. I was rejected immediately after. I should also add that the interviewer didn't ask me any technical questions at all and just asked about my experience. Absolutely terrible company that needs to get their recruiting process in order. I would highly avoid and go to another EHR company thats more mature.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experience was the breath of their hardest question during the technical phone screen.   Answer Question

Senior Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Skype interview; Never heard back from them; it has been more than 3 weeks; Assuming they are not interested, but they didn't seem to care enough to write or call back.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Practice Fusion (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had an initial phone screen with an incredibly friendly and informed recruiter. At the end of the phone screen I was invited on-site for an interview. At the on-site I spoke again with the recruiter and a team manager. They were both engaged and excited to be in the interview with me. Finally, I came back for one more on-site where I spoke with a second team manager and a team lead. During this interview I was asked about my previous experience, my skills set and my technical background.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The process started with a series of phone interviews. The next step was to come onsite for an in-person meeting. I was amazed by the open space in the office and instantly loved the vibes and the fact that everyone seemed to be very upbeat. I had individual interviews with my potential Manager, then Team Leader, then department Director. Afterwards, I was asked to pitch a PB&J sandwich to them so that I could overcome their objections.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you realized you made a mistake, professionally.   Answer Question

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion.

Interview

I was invited onsite to meet with 3 different members of the recruiting team for about 30 minutes each. Each interviewer was friendly, excited and passionate about Practice Fusion and the company’s mission. After my onsite interviews, I was invited for a 2 week trial period as a contractor. The 2 week trial was a fantastic way for me to dive right in and get to know PF’s amazing culture, talented team, and innovative work environment. I worked on various different projects to support the busy recruiting team and after 2 weeks, the team offered me a full time position. I was thrilled!

Informaticist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Practice Fusion.

Interview

I was recruited by an existing employee. I was brought in for a set of on-site interviews in the SF office. There was one additional Skype interview after this with the CTO.

Interview Questions

• Describe something you would like to do with our platform.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion.

Interview

Applied online and they followed up quickly for a phone interview with the recruiter, and was brought onsite for two separate four-hour interviews. The people I spoke with were all very nice, asked interesting questions, and were passionate about their work.

Unfortunately, they must have had another candidate in mind, as it did not lead to an offer. Slightly miffed as I'd given at least 8 hours of interviews, plus two tests. I appreciated being considered, but annoyed at investing so much of my time. At least they had the decency to let me know the outcome, rather than leave me hanging.

Test Engineer/Software Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First initial screening with the recruiter ( went over my resume, background,skills etc)
    Then a 45 min phone interview with director of engineer on collabedit, he asked me white board programs, basic CS fundamentals, etc
    Then they invited me onsite. Met with 5 people that day.
    All the people were friendly and good to talk to.
    They didn't ask me any technical questions, just a few minor system design and my recent projects.

Administrative Assistant to Chief Executive Officer Interview

Application

Interview

The interview process was over a three-week period, which started with a very friendly phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes. Then I was invited for a face-to-face interview in which I met four of their current Practice Fusion employees. I have to say; I have never felt so comfortable in an interview before! All interviewers were very informative and could not stop raving about their company. After leaving the office, I definitely felt like I had found my new home. I then was scheduled to come in the following week where I talked to two additional employees then lastly, the CEO. The next week I received a lovely phone call saying they wanted me to join their team... I was beyond excited! I have never been associated with a company that has been more accommodating than Practice Fusion and am thrilled to be apart of the team!

Recruiting Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Practice Fusion (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online and heard back within 5 days. I was first set up with a phone interview which I really enjoyed. Matthew was really friendly and did a great job of telling me about the position, while also asking me great questions about my past experience and skills. After the phone screen I was asked to come in for an in person meeting. I met with 4 of my future team members during this round and was then asked to return to meet with the Senior Recruiting Director. I loved the team and felt that the interview process was very challenging while still being a welcoming and friendly environment to step into.

Interview Questions

• After being asked on site, you will be interviewed, generally, by 4-5 individuals separately. Interview tends to be more conversational.   Answer Question