Practice Fusion Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 16, 2014
45 interviews

2.8

Inside Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion.

Recruiter was extremely knowledgeable about not only the position I was applying for, but the people and culture of the team and the product and company. He was really helpful in navigating me through the process and was very efficient. Initial phone interview with recruiter and hiring manager, 2 day interview in the office, then a follow up with the CEO.

Interview Questions
    The offer, including equity was attractive.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in April 2014.

I applied directly to their website at 5:30 pm on a Tuesday, and received a call 8 minutes later from their HR. 2 days later I had a 30 min phone interview with a recruiter and was asked to come in a week later for a in person interview which would mean meeting with 5 people.

I was told if i made it through the 5 people aka 2 hours and 30 minutes, it would be safe to say I had the job. The first 30 minutes was with the recruiter I spoke with on the phone then the next 30 minute was with one lady who was a Manager on the Implementation team and the next 2 were both part of the Sales and Implementation team.

The pair were tricky cause I realized afterwards that the girl with the laptop was chatting with the recruiter upstairs to see if I go onto the next parts of the interview. I thought I pretty much nailed each question and was interactive until the 2 left and the recruiter came and told me that apparently I didn't seem to into the role or into the company so we would be ending the interview process here.

Interview Questions
    • The questions aren't difficult, they basically want someone who is hyper, "passionate", and super clingy about working there.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in March 2014.

H.R. was extremely communicative and responsive. The people I met at the place all seemed very likable. I thought I did okay during the interview but was not offered a position. I guess kudos to them for keeping their bar high. I did not feel that any part of the process nor any of the questions were at all unreasonable. In fact, I thought some of their main people were actually very good interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was data structures and algorithms-centric. I did not feel that the question was unreasonably difficult.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in January 2014.

There wasn't much communication before being asked to come in for an on-site interview. They seem to be trying to build up a Seattle team quickly, and want to get people in when employees from San Francisco are available. Everyone I met from the Seattle office said that their background was Microsoft. This was very much a Microsoft interview where they throw out some ridiculous problem that does not in any way apply to the position, and ask you to solve it to "see what your thought process is". This was a web development position, but I did not get asked any web development questions. The way they are building this team, it's not a place for anyone who isn't into the Microsoft way.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you so awesome? Ok, they didn't ask that, but I knew they were thinking it.   Answer Question

Technical Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in September 2013.

Started with a phone interview with a recruiter followed by an onsite interview with recruiter and director. Overall very smooth and nothing really caught me off guard. The office is amazing but don't let that intimidate you. Briefly met the team during interview. Was then offered the job within a week of the onsite.

Interview Questions
    Not really much negotiation, my offer was comfortably above my expectation.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in October 2011.

Very straight forward, thirty minute meeting with the internal Recruiter followed by a longer onsite. Met with other members of the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers and finally the CEO. I was made to feel comfortable and every one I met was very friendly. The whole process took a little over a week from first meeting to offer.

Interview Questions
    • No trick questions, a lot of conversation regarding experience and philosophy behind hiring,   Answer Question

Customer Success Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2013.

Had an initial phone interview with a Senior Manager, but I had to reschedule because of an emergency meeting. Was then rescheduled to speak with a Manager, who initially missed our call time so I had to reschedule again. After finally speaking with that Manager, I was invited to an onsite interview, where I spoke with the same Manager and Senior Manager.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2012.

Will be screened by one or more recruiters in HR, then interviewed by at least 6 more people.

Interview Questions
    • They were all pretty standard questions regarding history, work-life balance, if you were a tree what tree would you be junk.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation.

Senior Data Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2013.

The process was friendly, smooth and fast, beginning with a phone interview with the recruiter, progressing to a phone interview with the hiring manager, and then to individual interviews onsite with the recruiter, hiring manager, director and a peer. Following that were additional phone interviews with the CTO and CEO (very brief). They're doing some cool stuff, and I'm excited to get started!

Interview Questions
    • The questions were all straightforward and pertinent. A lot of the time was spent informing me about the role and the company.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Applied online, heard back probably 10-14 days later. Conducted a brief phone interview, which was very easy and then was called in for an interview. The recruiter at the interview was very cordial, informative, made me feel at ease. The Customer Success Manager was alright - did not impress me. The questions were very straightforward and easy. I smashed this interview and was quickly called back for a 2nd in-person interview. This went absolutely horribly. Again, killed the interview with the recruiter, but my next conversation with the "Implementation Manager" was a disaster. The young man was rigid, cocky, egotistical, and did not review my resume whatsoever before the conversation. He did not foster an interview environment where I could answer my questions succinctly and clearly. Don't be fooled: this is a sales job and they will fish or cut bait with the sales interview. Someone flew the Anola Gaye into my interview, because I completely bombed with this guy. It's okay though, I can't imagine who would ever want to work with such a prickly and glib melvin.

Interview Questions
    • Convince me why I should get an iPhone instead of an Android   View Answer

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!