Practice Fusion

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very straight forward, thirty minute meeting with the internal Recruiter followed by a longer onsite. Met with other members of the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers and finally the CEO. I was made to feel comfortable and every one I met was very friendly. The whole process took a little over a week from first meeting to offer.

Interview Question – No trick questions, a lot of conversation regarding experience and philosophy behind hiring,   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth and quick. One phone screen with a Recruiter followed by meeting for coffee. A couple of days later and onsite interview with five members of staff including the CEO. Was told at the end of the interview that I would be receiving an offer. Got the written offer 24 hours later and started one week after that.

Very smooth with excellent communication all the way through.

Interview Question – Two of the interviewers asked me to give a description of their personality.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, no negotiation was necessary, offer came in at what I wanted.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly prompt at the get go, Phone interview with recruiter calling very promptly at scheduled time.

In person interview, ran fairly well, quite bit of waiting inbetween interviewers, but I understand that as they are just letting the next person know things to probe in on and their feedback.

Only disappointment was turn around time, I was told I'd be called the next day with some feedback, but it took two follow up emails and a week before I got a call with feedback. Just a phone call the next day to say its going to take a little longer would have sufficed, and only because you said you'd call; I didn't set that time frame, the recruiter did.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Recruiting Interview

Recruiting
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by phone, and then asked to come in a week later for a face to face interview where I was interviewed by two different people, both of whom were nice. The place seemed very busy and had a lot of young people working there. Employees were dressed casually. I would say it was a decent experience, but I never got an email or call back notifying me of a decision. As this is a younger company that is experiencing a lot of growth, I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it is still unprofessional and does not leave candidates with a positive view of the company.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   View Answer

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!