Practice Fusion

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in October 2011.

Interview Details – Very straight forward, thirty minute meeting with the internal Recruiter followed by a longer onsite. Met with other members of the Recruiting Team, Hiring Managers and finally the CEO. I was made to feel comfortable and every one I met was very friendly. The whole process took a little over a week from first meeting to offer.

Interview Question – No trick questions, a lot of conversation regarding experience and philosophy behind hiring,   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in October 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was very smooth and quick. One phone screen with a Recruiter followed by meeting for coffee. A couple of days later and onsite interview with five members of staff including the CEO. Was told at the end of the interview that I would be receiving an offer. Got the written offer 24 hours later and started one week after that.

Very smooth with excellent communication all the way through.

Interview Question – Two of the interviewers asked me to give a description of their personality.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, no negotiation was necessary, offer came in at what I wanted.

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Practice Fusion in March 2012.

Interview Details – Fairly prompt at the get go, Phone interview with recruiter calling very promptly at scheduled time.

In person interview, ran fairly well, quite bit of waiting inbetween interviewers, but I understand that as they are just letting the next person know things to probe in on and their feedback.

Only disappointment was turn around time, I was told I'd be called the next day with some feedback, but it took two follow up emails and a week before I got a call with feedback. Just a phone call the next day to say its going to take a little longer would have sufficed, and only because you said you'd call; I didn't set that time frame, the recruiter did.

Recruiting Interview

Recruiting
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Practice Fusion in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially interviewed by phone, and then asked to come in a week later for a face to face interview where I was interviewed by two different people, both of whom were nice. The place seemed very busy and had a lot of young people working there. Employees were dressed casually. I would say it was a decent experience, but I never got an email or call back notifying me of a decision. As this is a younger company that is experiencing a lot of growth, I am inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt, but it is still unprofessional and does not leave candidates with a positive view of the company.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?   View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at Practice Fusion

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Practice Fusion Recruiting interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Practice Fusion employees and interview candidates.