Practice Fusion Sales Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2011.

shortly after my phone interview I went to the PF offices for a 1:1 interview.
I was there to interview for a position the HR person I spoke to on the phone suggested, not for the position I applied for.
The lady who interviewed my was about 15-20 minutes late....She didn't apologize for the delay.
She asked me one question: how did you hear about this position?
I didn't get the job.
I find it extremely strange that someone who is unprofessional and late and only asked me 1 question can make a decision about me in about 10 minutes.
Not to mention the strange interview process. They said the first round was the quick and easy round. The 1:1 was less extensive than the phone interview and a complete waste of time. I couldn't figure out how they had the time to figure out if you're a good candidate in such a short amount of time and no questions.
I also thought it was rude that when I tried to follow up about interviewing for the position I originally applied for, I did not get a reply.
Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Questions