Practice Fusion

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Sales
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2011.

Interview Details – shortly after my phone interview I went to the PF offices for a 1:1 interview.
I was there to interview for a position the HR person I spoke to on the phone suggested, not for the position I applied for.
The lady who interviewed my was about 15-20 minutes late....She didn't apologize for the delay.
She asked me one question: how did you hear about this position?
I didn't get the job.
I find it extremely strange that someone who is unprofessional and late and only asked me 1 question can make a decision about me in about 10 minutes.
Not to mention the strange interview process. They said the first round was the quick and easy round. The 1:1 was less extensive than the phone interview and a complete waste of time. I couldn't figure out how they had the time to figure out if you're a good candidate in such a short amount of time and no questions.
I also thought it was rude that when I tried to follow up about interviewing for the position I originally applied for, I did not get a reply.
Left a bad taste in my mouth.

Interview Question – How did you hear about this job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Practice Fusion

Worked for Practice Fusion? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Practice Fusion Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Practice Fusion employees and interview candidates.