Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Practice Fusion
- Account Manager (10)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- Customer Support Specialist (4)
- Recruiter (3)
- Inside Sales (2)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Software Engineer In Test (1)
- New Account Specialist (1)
- Inside Sales Manager (1)
- Inside Sales Representative (1)
- Intern (1)
- Senior Technical Writer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Implementation Specialist (1)
- Technical Sourcer (1)
- Sales (1)
- Interaction Designer (1)
- Recruiting (1)
- Human Resources Director (1)
- Customer Service (1)
- Communications (1)
- Director of Product Marketing (1)
- Customer Service Representative (1)
- Senior Data Modeler (1)
- Sales Representative/Customer Service Representative (1)
- Clients Services Representative (1)
- Customer Success Representative (1)
- Director of Frornt-End Enginerring (1)
1 person found this helpful
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Practice Fusion in December 2011.
shortly after my phone interview I went to the PF offices for a 1:1 interview.
I was there to interview for a position the HR person I spoke to on the phone suggested, not for the position I applied for.
The lady who interviewed my was about 15-20 minutes late....She didn't apologize for the delay.
She asked me one question: how did you hear about this position?
I didn't get the job.
I find it extremely strange that someone who is unprofessional and late and only asked me 1 question can make a decision about me in about 10 minutes.
Not to mention the strange interview process. They said the first round was the quick and easy round. The 1:1 was less extensive than the phone interview and a complete waste of time. I couldn't figure out how they had the time to figure out if you're a good candidate in such a short amount of time and no questions.
I also thought it was rude that when I tried to follow up about interviewing for the position I originally applied for, I did not get a reply.
Left a bad taste in my mouth.
- How did you hear about this job? Answer Question