PracticeWorks Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at PracticeWorks Systems

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PracticeWorks Systems in January 2010.

I initially interviewed with two people, the hiring manager and the key support person on her staff. The hiring manager did most of the interview and asked a lot of standard questions but not in the difficult "behavioral" category. Things like reason no longer with previous employer, and general questions about previous experience, etc. I had been asked to bring examples of my work in advance. After about 30 - 45 minutes, I was then asked to interview with their Director of IT..which lasted anouther 25 minutes or so. I was not called back. I was later informed they really wanted a contract person where I was seeking a full-time position.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you no longer with your previous employer   View Answer

Chartered Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PracticeWorks Systems in February 2008.

sir called me asked various general questions and some subject related questions and some logical questions

Interview Questions

due to my brother marriage.