Prada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prada in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very organized and professional. The hiring manager was kind and ask me a ton of questions pertaining to my past experiences. I got the sense that i will be asked to come in for a second interview which i am extremely confident about.

Interview Questions

• My past job experience with another high end luxury fashion retailer in Los Angeles and how i enjoyed the environment.   1 Answer

Was offered another position that paid higher.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY).

Interview

Got a phone call from a recruiter about the position. Waited a very long time to hear back after they sent my resume out. Got confirmed for interview. It went well but then never heard back even after I sent a thank you email the following day. A week later I was told they had actually filled the position on the same day of my interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you switching careers?   1 Answer

FT Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prada.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview in which we then decided to meet in person. The manager met me (late) at the meeting spot. She just asked general questions about what I currently do and what I knew about Prada. She then proceeded to ask me who were some great employees at my current employer-so she could scope them out on LinkedIn.

Interview Questions

• Answered questions about my current job such as what were our dollar amount plans for the month, personal sales goals, getting into specifics that she knew were wrong to ask. UNPROFESSIONAL.   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bal Harbour, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prada (Bal Harbour, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

was told to apply through their current temp agency (24seven) I honestly didnt really have a full interview, just a quick talk, in person, when I went to apply. I actually went seeking a Sales position since that was my background. I met the manager, and after waiting around for a while, we spoke very briefly. I left thinking I was applying through the agency for the sales position I applied for. However, it wasnt until my first day that i actually found out what I was really doing (sales assistant) but I stayed regardless thinking it would be a good opportunity

Interview Questions

• Where did I previously work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prada (Costa Mesa, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied as a temporary sales associate during the holiday season. Met with two managers of the Costa Mesa store, both were very friendly. The interview last around 30 minutes and felt more like a conversation than interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work quickly under pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY).

Interview

Very rigid interview process

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prada (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Wasn't intense, very welcoming environment. The interview didn't last too long but the questions were very basic. Felt overall comfortable with the process. The HR team I interviewed with is no longer there.

Interview Questions

• What were some of the obstacles you faced at your previous job?   1 Answer

Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prada (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

I applied online (with my cover letter and CV) and I got a confirmation email the next day that they received my application, followed by an interview invitation in 10 days. My interviewer was very friendly and professional, we were talking for almost an hour which seemed like 10 minutes, the atmosphere was very pleasant. I was asked about my former jobs and studies, then we were talking about the fashion industry, the label, the company and the role. I was offered a contract in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Fashion related ones, such as: How would you describe the house style of the label? CRM-related ones, e.g. How would you handle a difficult customer (in a given situation)?   Answer Question

Seller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prada (Paris (France)).

Interview

Many interviews, first with HR, then Flagship Deputy and then flagship director. The first interview went though my basic experiences, my motivation for the company and where I want to go with them. The other interviews were pretty standard sales positions interviews, largely focused on my previous KPIs etc

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central District (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Prada (Central District (Hong Kong)) in February 2015.

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews and an excel assessment for this part time intern position. First round was an interview with a HR manager. Typical Qs: why Prada, why this industry (because it's not related to my university major), explain your employment history, what do you think of the job and the working environment, etc. Nothing special. Second round was an interview with line managers (supposed to be three people, but two of them were not free so I ended up with an one-on-one interview. Again, pretty typical Qs. The manager explained the job duties again and check with expectations. After the second interview, I stayed to complete a 30-min excel assessment, which was mainly about pivot table/ chart skills, familiarity of excel functions. Overall friendly and smooth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary rate is a bit low compared to other companies. They said it's the standard intern rate for them...not quite able to negotiate on this.