Prada

Updated Mar 4, 2015

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Prada.

Very rigid interview process

Seller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Prada.

Many interviews, first with HR, then Flagship Deputy and then flagship director. The first interview went though my basic experiences, my motivation for the company and where I want to go with them. The other interviews were pretty standard sales positions interviews, largely focused on my previous KPIs etc

Sales Assistant Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person – interviewed at Prada.

I went into one of the boutiques and handed in my cv! Within a week received a called from someone from HR who said come in for a interview to head office.
    Went along to interview and seen someone in the waiting area who was there for thee interview also. Spoke to her briefly but she didn't want to say much, as I told her I'm here for interview also. she told me she was waiting to be interviewed for 2nd stage as she just had an interview with the 1st person so straight away I realised there would be different stages there and then. The HR person called me in. I had the impression already that they knew what they were looking for. He asked me questions about my previous role, why I had left that role, why prada, when I think of prada what do I think, what's the difference between prada collection and mui mum collection? Etc! I answered the questions to the best of my ability but I guess it was not good enough, he replied to me saying that he would get back to me within two weeks to tell me for a 2nd stage! But for me I knew straight away I was not successful because the girl in the waiting area already told me that all the stages would be today! But clearly they guy was having me on which I thought was unfair and misleading. I left the building abit angry and knew I wasn't going to get the role I cried all the way to the train station. A few weeks gone by and I received the "unfortunately you were unsuccessful at this time..." Bla bla bla it upset me because he wasn't being truthfully with me in the 1st place.

Interview Questions
    • Why prada?
      Customer service questions?
      What's the difference between prada and mui mui collection?
      What would you do with difficult customer
      A lot of questions

Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Prada.

I've been interviewed by Country Manager for Sales Assistant position. Good command in English was an asset.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Prada in September 2011.

Dropped my resume in person and got offered for an interview from the manager straight away. Few days later I met her at the lobby of Hyatt Hotel for an hour for the interview. She was beyond friendly. It was very informal it sounds like we just had a chat about Prada handbags, really. She then offered me for the second round interview with another manager but unfortunately I had to leave the country.

Global Sourcing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Prada in February 2008.

There are 5 interviews, with HR first then head of department then some senior management

3months