Prada

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Prada.

Interview Details – Very rigid interview process

Interview Question – Why us?   Answer Question

Sales Assistant Interview

Sales Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Prada.

Interview Details – I've been interviewed by Country Manager for Sales Assistant position. Good command in English was an asset.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself 5-10 years later?   Answer Question

Global Sourcing Specialist Interview

Global Sourcing Specialist
Milan (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Prada in February 2008.

Interview Details – There are 5 interviews, with HR first then head of department then some senior management

Interview Question – What would you change at Prada?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 3months

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Melbourne (Australia)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Prada in September 2011.

Interview Details – Dropped my resume in person and got offered for an interview from the manager straight away. Few days later I met her at the lobby of Hyatt Hotel for an hour for the interview. She was beyond friendly. It was very informal it sounds like we just had a chat about Prada handbags, really. She then offered me for the second round interview with another manager but unfortunately I had to leave the country.

Interview Question – How do you handle over-demanding customers?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Prada? Contribute to the Community!