Pramati Technologies

Updated Dec 8, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Development Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in December 2014.

Got an email for the interview schedule. The first round lasted for 30 minutes with 10-12 quick questions related to the required technology. The next round was over skype and lasted around 30 minutes.

Other Interview Reviews for Pramati Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

1. Java Round 2.Manager Round

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. If you gone through the most frequently asked java questions you could easily get through.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2012.

HR person from Pramati Hyderabad office contacted me to setup round 1 of telephonic interview on next day itself. I gave interview well, which was mostly on Java and Algorithms. This was supposed to be followed by a face-to-face round at company office.

HR contacted me again after few days asking me to one more round of telephonic interview next day itself. I gave this round of interview which was again mostly on Java and Algorithms.

I did not hear back from HR or interview regarding interview status. No email. Nothing at all.
    Wasted my time unnecessarily and didn't even have courtesy to inform me about interview status.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

interviewed at Pramati Technologies in December 2011.

Interview was conducted during campus placements.There was no written exam.It had 2 rounds of interviews, first one had only aptitude questions and second had both aptitude and technical questions. questions asked were mostly puzzles. first interview lasted for 15-20 min and second one for some 20-30 min.questions like why software? etc were also asked.

Interview Questions
    • i was given square sheet with a quarter removed and asked to make it into 4 'equal and similar' parts.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in October 2010.

Coding round , logical round and then face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • they can tgo to anything like graph, link list or tree   View Answer
    nothing to negotiate , i asked less and they gave me more

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2010.

I have been interviewed by a panel consisting of two senior people of the company.
    --Basically they have seen my resume and asked about my areas of interest.I listed them that cryptography,image processing and pattern recognition are my interested areas.
    --They have asked me to explain about clustering in pattern recognition.
    --Later on they asked me to explain any interesting encryption method in Cryptography.I explained them about RSA.
    --I told them about my interest in solving programming puzzles and algorithms.
    --They asked me to write a program to determine whether a number is prime or not.
    --They asked me to explain the dijkstra's algorithm and about its time complexity.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in May 2010.

I got a call from the Head of Chennai office regarding an open position and when I can see him for a discussion. My resume did most of the work for me and when I reached the office next day the discussion was little bit of everything...from some technical questions to hobbies, interests etc, their vision of the company and kind of work they do. The process went on for about 45 mins at the end of which I was asked to leave. Same day HR called me with the offer. Starting salary was more than expectation so I accepted without negotiations.

Interview Questions
    • How would you create a Queue given just one Stack in Java?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in May 2008.

They found my resume from monster and called me. First there was a technical interview then there was hr call. All over phone. Then I got selected and offered a package for which I agreed and then they covered initial travel and shifting expenses to hyderabad.