Pramati Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

3.1

Senior Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies (Bangalore (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Got call from HR and scheduled telephonic next day. HR is very arrogant and having attitude problem. In interview Asked all basic questions on .net technology. Selected for F2F interview. The interviewer was very unprofessional doesn't know what ask. Asked questions out of my skills mentioned in my resume. The company is very small and people are very arrogant. They made me to wait for an hour and no one bothered to ask me water. Very bad office culture it looks like jail. Please avoid this company.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process was simple and complex at the same time. They don't expect very sound knowledge from you, as you'll be working on their custom applications.
    The complex part is the hiring process, its very lengthy and tiring, and once you join, you realize was it worth.
    Although not to mention, but they don't have seating arrangement for interview candidates, so expect yourself to be hanging out in the 4 seating reception.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no Negotiation. I awaited the HR to call me for negotiation, and when they called, they informed they have released the Offer letter.

Software Engineer (Software Developer II) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of technical interview. (+ may be HR)
    Interview questions were basic,nice and simple. I have not made it to the next round as I failed in answering some of the questions but it was nice interview.
    People were knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were really basic to check your knowledge about Java, JSP/Servlet, JDBC.

Round1 : Telephone Call

1. What is classpath in java ?
      2. What is Object ?
      3. Which methods are there in Object class?
      4. Tell about immutable class. How to create one ?
      5. How do we run new thread ? Why do we prefer implementing Runnable interface over extending Thread ?
      6. Difference betwee ArrayList and LinkedList in java ?
      7. What happens when we do HashMap.put(,) ? Explain internal of HashMap and Hashset
      8Are you comfortable with JSP / Servlet ?

Round 2 : Skype Call

1. Difference Array and LinkedList ? Tell Advantages and disadvantages.
      2. Exception handling: What is checked / Unchecked exception ? Java's exceptions and categories.
      3. If you write custom exception which one it will be ? (checked / unchecked)
      4. How do we run new thread ? Why do we prefer implementing Runnable interface over extending Thread ?
      5. New features in Java (7/8) ?
      6. JDBC question : Why do we use PreparedStatement ?
      7. JSP / Servlet : Lifecycle of Servlet
      8. When to use Get / Post ?
      9. can we set attribute in HttpSession

Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process in transparent, ask good question , like what are the reason you used these technologies in your past projects. They asked about your past projects and challenges associated with them.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Attended telephonic round and then a technical interview. Telephonic round was very thorough covering all concepts in Java and selenium. Has asked even a puzzle. Next round is the interview at their office. Panel contains two people. Have asked lot of questions on personal background. In technical they mostly asked about the kind of work i have done and questions related it

Interview Questions

• What was most difficult thing that you have faced while doing selenium automation   Answer Question

QA Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview

applied through glassdor.got call from hr and scheduled for telephonic round. clered it nd then asked me to come over for face to face interview.most questions are related to process and java.some are related to data structure questions...some are testing scenarios.....good thing is their interview process is so fast.got offer on same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they offered more than my expectation

Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

Got an email for the interview schedule. The first round lasted for 30 minutes with 10-12 quick questions related to the required technology. The next round was over skype and lasted around 30 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

Got call from the company, Scheduled telephonic interview on immediate day. Technical round on technologies HTML, JavaScript, CSS.

Interview Questions

• This is for UI developer, Answered all the questions what they asked, End of the interview they have confirmed me like cleared interview, Next round HR Will update. Very bad that company or that HR not intimated me any of the status.   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

One of my friends works there so he referred me. On next day i got a call from the HR and she asked me for comfortable time for a Telephonic Interview. The whole recruitment process has 3 rounds.

1) First round : Telephonic.

It went for about an hour , the guy covered/tested about almost all the things i have mentioned in the resume.(So be careful , don't put the things that you dont know in the resume).

Below are the some of the questions

a) How hash map implemented in Java? What is the purpose of hashcode() and equals() method.?

b) Questions about ORM's( iBatis , Hibernate) in Java and their usage.
    c) Quick sort algorithm and implementation logic.
    d) Questions on Spring and Struts Framework.
    e) Two large lists with duplicates were give how to make it as single list by removing duplicates and preserver ordering?
    f) Java call by reference or by value? Explain with example.
    g) What is static import? Other Core java questions...............

On the same day evening i got a call from HR and scheduled for a Face to Face Interview after 2 days.

2) Second Round : Technical Round.

a) In this round they asked me to explain about Design Patterns and write sample code of implementation.
    I told them about Factory and Singleton Design pattern's and wrote pseudo code.

b) Asked to design Time sheets logging application (Just have to told them what table to be used , how to call them from Java (ORM) and asked me to add authentication to the site .

c) Implementation of Bubble sort (Simple and straight forward !)

d) JDBC and JNDI usage. Application deployment process in Tomcat , Jboss , Weblogic.

and so on,,

3) HR round : It was simplest round , they just asked me about my notice period , ctc and expected ctc. Told me to wait for 10 min and i was selected and got offer letter on the same day evening

Overall interview process was good. If we have a good working knowledge on J2EE and a core java preparation it can be cracked .

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pramati Technologies (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

Usually interview is telephonic one, followed by an extensive face to face. Telephonic is for screening purpose and is of moderate level. It can last from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the person.

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.