Pramati Technologies

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in July 2014.

One of my friends works there so he referred me. On next day i got a call from the HR and she asked me for comfortable time for a Telephonic Interview. The whole recruitment process has 3 rounds.

1) First round : Telephonic.

It went for about an hour , the guy covered/tested about almost all the things i have mentioned in the resume.(So be careful , don't put the things that you dont know in the resume).

Below are the some of the questions

a) How hash map implemented in Java? What is the purpose of hashcode() and equals() method.?

b) Questions about ORM's( iBatis , Hibernate) in Java and their usage.
    c) Quick sort algorithm and implementation logic.
    d) Questions on Spring and Struts Framework.
    e) Two large lists with duplicates were give how to make it as single list by removing duplicates and preserver ordering?
    f) Java call by reference or by value? Explain with example.
    g) What is static import? Other Core java questions...............

On the same day evening i got a call from HR and scheduled for a Face to Face Interview after 2 days.

2) Second Round : Technical Round.

a) In this round they asked me to explain about Design Patterns and write sample code of implementation.
    I told them about Factory and Singleton Design pattern's and wrote pseudo code.

b) Asked to design Time sheets logging application (Just have to told them what table to be used , how to call them from Java (ORM) and asked me to add authentication to the site .

c) Implementation of Bubble sort (Simple and straight forward !)

d) JDBC and JNDI usage. Application deployment process in Tomcat , Jboss , Weblogic.

and so on,,

3) HR round : It was simplest round , they just asked me about my notice period , ctc and expected ctc. Told me to wait for 10 min and i was selected and got offer letter on the same day evening

Overall interview process was good. If we have a good working knowledge on J2EE and a core java preparation it can be cracked .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2014.

Usually interview is telephonic one, followed by an extensive face to face. Telephonic is for screening purpose and is of moderate level. It can last from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the person.

Not much negotiation.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Process took 3 weeeks...HR was very responsive.

Initially started off with a telephonic round for Python Developer. The interviewer had a deep understanding of Python and dug down deep into Python concepts.
    He then gave me a project to implement within 2 days time duration. I reverted back with the project.

Then a US round was scheduled. The round was mainly related to SQL knowledge and the guy grilled over the basics. He asked me with the gew SQL queries, different types of joins , difference between them .

Next day I was rolled out the offer. I was happy with the offer made but could not join to family issues.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me a Python problem which actually made me scratch my head.   Answer Question

Could not relocate to Hyderabad due to family issues.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in March 2014.

write a program to Mirror a tree, Read two huge text files and sort it, given a employee table and department table write query using join scenarios. questions asked in spring, ORM.

Database Administrator Interview Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

For me it took very long time specially due to salary negotiations and they took 6 round of interviews to make sure that same guy is get interviewed every time

Interview Questions
    • Difficult questions are technical ones. They are ready to pay you good only if you are expert   Answer Question

Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

1. Java Round 2.Manager Round

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. If you gone through the most frequently asked java questions you could easily get through.   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Screening and Two Rounds of interview both technical mostly based on basics

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Telephonic Round 1:
    1.) Hashmap implementation
    2.) Another simple Hashmap question

Telephonic Round 2:
    1.) TreeSet vs Hashset
    2.) questions on JSP
    3.) One Design problem...
    4.) One Linux Command : scp
    5.) You have two arrays... merge both arrays into one collectoin and avoid duplicates..Which Java Collection will you use ? HASHSET thts all

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in March 2013.

The HR from Pramati technologies called me for a QA position opening and confirmed the interview timing and after the HR hung the call immediately i received the system generated email scheduling the interview. The next day a senior person called and the interview was mostly about the testing methodologies and asked me to explain about my profile and few behavioral scenarios about team handling skills. I was very confident in answering the questions and the interview was very smooth. But there was no response from the HR about the interview status. I made my friend who referred me to enquire about the status of my interview and came to know that the chennai position was closed a week before my interview and if i was ready i can get a offer to work for hyderabad office. since i was very specific about the chennai location i could not say yes.HR could atleast updated me the status.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in February 2013.

2 Technica(telephonic)l+Hr

1st Round.
    Basics of java All FAQs.No need to worry this round.Some basic Data structures questions.

2nd Round:
    Again DS &Puzzles,Java indepth (hash code equals methods,implement hash table),Arraylist and linkedlist which one is better in which case,How to implement a dictonary

Not able to clear this round.

Interview process is very good .They have very good hiring system