Pramati Technologies

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2014.

Interview Details – Usually interview is telephonic one, followed by an extensive face to face. Telephonic is for screening purpose and is of moderate level. It can last from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the person.

Negotiation Details – Not much negotiation.

Senior Development Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview Details – Process took 3 weeeks...HR was very responsive.

Initially started off with a telephonic round for Python Developer. The interviewer had a deep understanding of Python and dug down deep into Python concepts.
He then gave me a project to implement within 2 days time duration. I reverted back with the project.

Then a US round was scheduled. The round was mainly related to SQL knowledge and the guy grilled over the basics. He asked me with the gew SQL queries, different types of joins , difference between them .

Next day I was rolled out the offer. I was happy with the offer made but could not join to family issues.

Interview Question – They gave me a Python problem which actually made me scratch my head.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Could not relocate to Hyderabad due to family issues.

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview includes questions related to problem solving,Data structures and algorithms,Database,Object Oriented Programming.

Interview Question – No such questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You can't negotiate much with the HR.

Senior Development Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview Details – Screening and Two Rounds of interview both technical mostly based on basics

Interview Question – Hashmap implementations and Exception handling   Answer Question

Senior Development Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Interview Details – Telephonic Round 1:
1.) Hashmap implementation
2.) Another simple Hashmap question

Telephonic Round 2:
1.) TreeSet vs Hashset
2.) questions on JSP
3.) One Design problem...
4.) One Linux Command : scp
5.) You have two arrays... merge both arrays into one collectoin and avoid duplicates..Which Java Collection will you use ? HASHSET thts all

Interview Question – Nothing so unusual question..   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2013.

Interview Details – Internal implementation of HashMap, equals Vs hashcode, Design Patterns, Java Design Principles, Write code for LCA in a tree and few data structures related questions.

Interview Question – Nothing surprised me as I have prepared for weeks before appearing for interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing we can do about it. Take it or leave it policy.

Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in November 2012.

Interview Details – I was called by the recruiter from Pramati Technologies and she asked me to attend the telephonic interview on the same day.But i told her that i will be attending face to face interview on next day as i was busy that day.
 Next day I went to their Chennai office.It was two technical interview,one manager and one HR round.They release the offer on the same day.

First Technical Round
-----------------------------
    It was conducted by two persons and they focused mainly on design skills .They were looking for solution which gives good performance and good fail over mechanism.Then they questioned about Spring fundamentals and Hibernate skills. Then the discussion went about the current project that i was handling.It lasted for one hour.All questions are scenario based no theories.If you are good with the things that you have put in resume then it is good enough.

Second Technical Round
----------------------------------
     The interviewer mainly focused on production implementation and clusters.

Manager Round
----------------------
    It is basically about fitment in the company

HR Round
--------------
      It is about package negotiation

Interview Question – Will you work on EST time?
Will you cancel your vocation when the project is running in crucial phase?
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered what i want.No negotiations.

Senior Development Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2012.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews, both telephonic
First was all about core java, data structures
Second was about Design and JEE

Interview Question – Design a chessboard   Answer Question

Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Pramati Technologies in April 2009.

Interview Details – 1. Written aptitude (MC)
2. Technical
3. HR

Interview Question – Design Ant   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pramati Technologies

Worked for Pramati Technologies? Contribute to the Community!