Pramati Technologies

Updated Aug 26, 2014

3.3

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in July 2014.

One of my friends works there so he referred me. On next day i got a call from the HR and she asked me for comfortable time for a Telephonic Interview. The whole recruitment process has 3 rounds.

1) First round : Telephonic.

It went for about an hour , the guy covered/tested about almost all the things i have mentioned in the resume.(So be careful , don't put the things that you dont know in the resume).

Below are the some of the questions

a) How hash map implemented in Java? What is the purpose of hashcode() and equals() method.?

b) Questions about ORM's( iBatis , Hibernate) in Java and their usage.
c) Quick sort algorithm and implementation logic.
d) Questions on Spring and Struts Framework.
e) Two large lists with duplicates were give how to make it as single list by removing duplicates and preserver ordering?
f) Java call by reference or by value? Explain with example.
g) What is static import? Other Core java questions...............

On the same day evening i got a call from HR and scheduled for a Face to Face Interview after 2 days.

2) Second Round : Technical Round.

a) In this round they asked me to explain about Design Patterns and write sample code of implementation.
I told them about Factory and Singleton Design pattern's and wrote pseudo code.

b) Asked to design Time sheets logging application (Just have to told them what table to be used , how to call them from Java (ORM) and asked me to add authentication to the site .

c) Implementation of Bubble sort (Simple and straight forward !)

d) JDBC and JNDI usage. Application deployment process in Tomcat , Jboss , Weblogic.

and so on,,

3) HR round : It was simplest round , they just asked me about my notice period , ctc and expected ctc. Told me to wait for 10 min and i was selected and got offer letter on the same day evening

Overall interview process was good. If we have a good working knowledge on J2EE and a core java preparation it can be cracked .

Other Interview Reviews for Pramati Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2014.

Usually interview is telephonic one, followed by an extensive face to face. Telephonic is for screening purpose and is of moderate level. It can last from 10 minutes to 1 hour depending on the person.

Not much negotiation.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Process took 3 weeeks...HR was very responsive.

Initially started off with a telephonic round for Python Developer. The interviewer had a deep understanding of Python and dug down deep into Python concepts.
    He then gave me a project to implement within 2 days time duration. I reverted back with the project.

Then a US round was scheduled. The round was mainly related to SQL knowledge and the guy grilled over the basics. He asked me with the gew SQL queries, different types of joins , difference between them .

Next day I was rolled out the offer. I was happy with the offer made but could not join to family issues.

Interview Questions
    • They gave me a Python problem which actually made me scratch my head.   Answer Question

Could not relocate to Hyderabad due to family issues.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Screening and Two Rounds of interview both technical mostly based on basics

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies.

Telephonic Round 1:
    1.) Hashmap implementation
    2.) Another simple Hashmap question

Telephonic Round 2:
    1.) TreeSet vs Hashset
    2.) questions on JSP
    3.) One Design problem...
    4.) One Linux Command : scp
    5.) You have two arrays... merge both arrays into one collectoin and avoid duplicates..Which Java Collection will you use ? HASHSET thts all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online – interviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2013.

Internal implementation of HashMap, equals Vs hashcode, Design Patterns, Java Design Principles, Write code for LCA in a tree and few data structures related questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing surprised me as I have prepared for weeks before appearing for interview.   Answer Question
    Nothing we can do about it. Take it or leave it policy.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in November 2012.

I was called by the recruiter from Pramati Technologies and she asked me to attend the telephonic interview on the same day.But i told her that i will be attending face to face interview on next day as i was busy that day.
     Next day I went to their Chennai office.It was two technical interview,one manager and one HR round.They release the offer on the same day.

First Technical Round
    -----------------------------
        It was conducted by two persons and they focused mainly on design skills .They were looking for solution which gives good performance and good fail over mechanism.Then they questioned about Spring fundamentals and Hibernate skills. Then the discussion went about the current project that i was handling.It lasted for one hour.All questions are scenario based no theories.If you are good with the things that you have put in resume then it is good enough.

Second Technical Round
    ----------------------------------
         The interviewer mainly focused on production implementation and clusters.

Manager Round
    ----------------------
        It is basically about fitment in the company

HR Round
    --------------
          It is about package negotiation

Interview Questions
    • Will you work on EST time?
      Will you cancel your vocation when the project is running in crucial phase?

Answer Question
    They offered what i want.No negotiations.

Senior Development Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in June 2012.

There were two rounds of interviews, both telephonic
    First was all about core java, data structures
    Second was about Design and JEE

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in January 2012.

Interview includes questions related to problem solving,Data structures and algorithms,Database,Object Oriented Programming.

Interview Questions
    You can't negotiate much with the HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pramati Technologies in April 2009.

1. Written aptitude (MC)