Pratt Industries USA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Wichita, KS

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pratt Industries USA in July 2013.

Interview Details – I received my first communication via email in order to set up my interview which took place approx. a week from that point. My interview not only included the HR manager but several department heads which was pleasantly surprising considering not many companies do that. I was pleased they wanted to determine if they could work with me as much as I wanted to know if I could work with them.
It took about a week before I received a second email inviting me to come back for an interview with department managers and the GM of the location.
Once again I was happy that so many people were taking part in a new hire interview process. To me this meant that teamwork and compatibility are important to the company and essential to the job function.
After that interview it took another week before I received a formal job offer which I gladly accepted.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Many of them were geared toward finding out if I had the personality and work ethic to perform the functions of the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pratt Wichita has an excellent group of people working for them. I felt and still feel like I need to pay them to work their. Just like any job there are things that can be improved and not every person is a delight to deal with but overall the company is a great place to work and a fantastic team to be apart of.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pratt Industries USA.

Interview Details – To say the interview was a joke is an understatement. I was called within the day, after submitting my resume and asked if I could meet in half an hour to have a lunch interview. Despite the employer being 5 min away from the restaurant and me being half an hour away, they were still 10 min. late. While discussing the job, I was given generalities about the position (keying orders, helping customers etc) and what I'd be doing. When I asked what I other positions I could move into, I was told 'there's lots! Sales, design, customer service manager...lots of options'. The first questionable moment came when I asked if they utilized EDI for orders and was told that EDI was old technology and no one uses it anymore. After lunch I was asked to stop by the plant 'for just a few minutes'. That turned in to 2 1/2 hours as they looked for people to interview me and had me do more paperwork. During the next couple of weeks as I considered the job, I was called at all hours of the day asking if I'd decided yet. Even calls at 8 or 9PM. My questions were met with vagueness and 'I'll have to check on that...' And I'd have to follow up to get responses. I was told the facility ran 'lean, really lean!'. I wasn't told that meant most people do multiple jobs and are expected to.

Interview Question – The questions weren't hard, they were very basic type questions and really seemed not to give much insight to the job or find out much detail about me and my experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Took a couple of weeks and when I stated my salary requirements, I was told they couldn't/wouldn't meet that. I said ok thank you. Got a call back in an hour and suddenly they could work with me.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Human Resources Manager
Conyers, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Pratt Industries USA in April 2008.

Interview Details – You need to know somebody who knows somebody. Process was quick. Interviewed with reporting manager and his/her reporting manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate. Unemployed at time of interview for many months. Had to take what I could get which was pretty low.

Transpotation Interview

Transpotation

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Pratt Industries USA in November 2011.

Interview Details – interveiw was easy person giving the interveiw was knowldeable

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Pratt Industries USA? Contribute to the Community!