Pratt & Whitney
Interviews for Top Jobs at Pratt & Whitney
- Intern (5)
- Engineering (5)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Design Engineer (2)
- Marketing Manager (2)
- Engineer (2)
- Associate Engineer (2)
- Test Engineer (2)
- Repair Design Engineer (2)
- Associate Repair Design Engineer (1)
- Engineer In Systems Analysis Group (1)
- Senior Coor/Senior Grp Ldr, Mtrls/Dist In Canoga Park, CA At Rocketdyne (1)
- Manufacturing Engineering Development (MED) Program (1)
- Compression Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Manufacturing Engineering Development Porgram (1)
- Electrical Eng Intern (1)
- Specialist, Financial Planning & Analysis (1)
- Aerodynamic Component Engineer (1)
- Logistics Co-op (1)
- F-117 Engine Logistics Analyst (1)
- Aero/Thermo Engineer (1)
- Six Sigma/Process Improvement (1)
- Propulsion Systems Analysis Co-op (1)
- Manufacturing Engineering Development Program (1)
- Senior Engineer (1)
- Assembly Technician (1)
- Summer Internship (1)
- Systems Design Engineer (1)
- Finance Intern (1)
Embedded Software Developer Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Pratt & Whitney in November 2010.
It was a pleasent intreview process.
One guy was assigned to me, who was my guide for the entire day.
There consisted of 5 1:1 interviews with managers of different departments. Techincal questions along with HR questions were asked. The process was good and you immediately feel comfortable in that environment.
Also had a 30 minute technical presentation at the end. They asked some intuitive questions. Overall it was a really good experience.
- tell me a time when you have faced failure Answer Question