Praxair

Praxair Development Specialist Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL
Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Praxair in October 2013.

Very nice and professional format, technical seminar showing past work. Technical questions will come at the seminar. Behavioral questions STAR style in the one-on-one sessions. Took about a month after the interview to get offer.

Other opportunities in my area where equally challenging but there were financial discrepancies in the offers so I took the other one.

Other Interview Reviews for Praxair

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Praxair in October 2012.

Phone interview 30-40min. Received invitation to site interview within one week. Dinner with hiring manager the night before site interview which lasted for one whole day. Gave a 45 min presentation. Talked to 7-8 people for 45 min each person. Got final result in one week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeksinterviewed at Praxair in December 2011.

Campus interview, then on-site interview, which is pretty tough since have to make a 45 minutes talk and meet many individuals

Not much to say, normal

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY
    Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Praxair in November 2011.

Campus interview. General behavioral questions. Interview lasted for an hour.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when did not get along well with co-workers in your previous job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Praxair in October 2011.

First, I was selected for 1:1 interview and the interview questions were mostly based on my research work. Within 4 days I received invitation for site Visit & interview at the Praxair Technology Center in Tonawanda NY. I was given 2 weeks time for preparation. The day before onsite interview, Praxair personalities took me to a restaurant for dinner and discussed about Praxair's area of work. Interview day began with a short benefit introduction discussed by the HR persons. Then 6 persons interviewed me individually. each 45 minutes. Besides, I had to present my research work in-front of the interview panel. Overall the interview experience was very nice.