Praxair Distribution Interview Questions & Reviews

2.6

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Cahokia, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Cahokia, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Praxair Distribution.

Apply on website with a very long detailed application. Then get a call from HR recruiting to screen for a first interview. Then 2 more interviews just so they could tell me they chose someone else. Took a total of 5 hours between application and interviews just to not get the job.

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, MN

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in May 2012.

Took 3 months to complete the process. Lack of communication during this process was very frustrating

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in February 2010.

Called for a first interview, then called for a second, some additional forms to fill out for HR and I was hired.

None.

Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tonawanda, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tonawanda, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in October 2009.

you will be invited for dinner the day before the interview. you will have a full day of interview with almost the whole group which can be 10 people, besides giving a ppt presentation.

Interview Questions
    • Very friendly environment. You are asked about the technical details and your contribution to your previous accomplished projects   View Answer
    went very smoothly

Territory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in July 2010.

The job was an unwanted job position not only from myself but for the 5 other people that had the position before they tried to force it on me. They were not nice about it and offered little to no incentitive to take the position or the challenges which sent so many others running. I was even presented with my company seperation package during the process.

Safety Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in September 2011.

2 phone interviews; one with hiring manager and one with HR. Then a group interview (2 people per 3 groups). Standard interview questions; no behavioral. Typical question: Tell me about a typical day at your last job. One more: Tell me about how you resolved any safety deficiencies you observed.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me how you resolved a safety deficiency you observed during an audit.   View Answer

Inventory Coordinator/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brampton, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Praxair Distribution.

1st Interview was thru phone, 2nd was with the hiring manager and the final was with the Director.

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

Case Study followed by four rounds of interviews with different business units. Healthcare (no longer part of praxair), Distribution, HR. The team wants to see demonstrated leadership as well as a willingness to learn.

Interview Questions
    • The case study was tricky, as very little information was given   Answer Question
    not much negotiation

Commercial Leadership Program Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Praxair Distribution in March 2011.

Consisted of a phone interview. Made it to the next round had to do a 10 minute case study in front of management. Then 4 panel interviews 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

Worked for Praxair Distribution? Contribute to the Community!