Praxair Healthcare Services

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales (Hospital Gas and Services) Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Praxair Healthcare Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – phone scree w/ agency. Phone interview w/ RM. F2F with RM and VP of Sales(hospital gases/services)
Interview was loads of canned STAR questions. Very terrible process. They missed the mark on validating past acheivements and awards. Not personable at all. very dry and canned interview. I advise third party training for managers and execs to learn how to hire and screen potential employees. Would have declined if considered for position.

Interview Question – STAR questions. very canned!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Territory Manager - Respiratory/Enteral Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Praxair Healthcare Services in July 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the regional sales manager and had a short phone interview, which I would barely call an interview at all. At the end of the phone call, we set up a time to meet for a 1:1 interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and probably waited 20 minutes past the interview time before I was called back. From the very beginning it felt as if the sales manager was uninterested. This was for a sales position within their healthcare division and all my experience is from a different industry. That being said, it seems that I was written off from the very beginning. She wasn't necessarily rude, but when someone is continually looking over your shoulder or glancing at their watch, it is not very professional. At the end of the interview I asked if she had any reservations about moving me to the next step and she told me that she did because I didn't have any medical sales experience. That seemed strange because nowhere on my resume did it mention that I did have medical sales experience. Overall it was worth the interview experience, but still a waste of time for both of us.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Praxair Healthcare Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Praxair Healthcare Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Praxair Healthcare Services employees and interview candidates.