Praxair Healthcare Services

Praxair Healthcare Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Praxair Healthcare Services

Sales (Hospital Gas and Services) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Praxair Healthcare Services in June 2011.

phone scree w/ agency. Phone interview w/ RM. F2F with RM and VP of Sales(hospital gases/services)
    Interview was loads of canned STAR questions. Very terrible process. They missed the mark on validating past acheivements and awards. Not personable at all. very dry and canned interview. I advise third party training for managers and execs to learn how to hire and screen potential employees. Would have declined if considered for position.

Interview Questions

Territory Manager - Respiratory/Enteral Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Praxair Healthcare Services in July 2010.

I received a phone call from the regional sales manager and had a short phone interview, which I would barely call an interview at all. At the end of the phone call, we set up a time to meet for a 1:1 interview. I arrived 15 minutes early and probably waited 20 minutes past the interview time before I was called back. From the very beginning it felt as if the sales manager was uninterested. This was for a sales position within their healthcare division and all my experience is from a different industry. That being said, it seems that I was written off from the very beginning. She wasn't necessarily rude, but when someone is continually looking over your shoulder or glancing at their watch, it is not very professional. At the end of the interview I asked if she had any reservations about moving me to the next step and she told me that she did because I didn't have any medical sales experience. That seemed strange because nowhere on my resume did it mention that I did have medical sales experience. Overall it was worth the interview experience, but still a waste of time for both of us.

Interview Questions