Praxair

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Praxair.

Interview Details – The first one was a phone interview with the dept manager. After 3 weeks, I received an communication from the recruiter saying that I was going to a person interview. The company was paying for the interview trip. The next one was a panel type interview with 4 people. One of the Directors, two managers and a HR representative. The presentation and questions took an hour. The people were very very nice. Knowledgeable and interesting to talk. They made all to make me feel comfortable. Overall, from the first interview to the final offer took 2 months.

Interview Question – No trick questions. Be careful what you put on the presentation. Most of the questions are coming from your presentation. Many of the questions were situational questions and behaviour based questions.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was in a different city that I applied for.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Praxair

Worked for Praxair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Praxair Process Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Praxair employees and interview candidates.