Praxair

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Territory Manager Interview

Territory Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Praxair in March 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online. Had a phone screen with the regional sales manager. Then scheduled an interview with the National Sales manager who worked in the local office. Interviewed the same day with the Regional VP. Scheduled another interview the following week with the Regional sales manager, branch manager, market manager as a panel. This concluded the interview process.

Interview Question – Give examples of how you work in a team. How do you develop sales relationships.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. I would recommend others to negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Praxair

Worked for Praxair? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Praxair Territory Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Praxair employees and interview candidates.