Pre-Paid Legal Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

1.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Tell someone you want to share the Legal Shield Opportunity and they'll bring you on board for a Small Business Investment of 49-249.00 dollars. I had looked at Co SEVEN times over TWELVE years before I got involved. Great time to be with the Co. Since Jeff Bell's arrival Co has gone in a much better direction. Find a leader willing to work hard with you. Getting the Top Money Earner isn't the answer for that. Find someone who is hungry to Win and Full-time in the Business!

Interview Questions

• What kind of Network Marketing Experience do you have? What is your Why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was the easiest ever. Don't sweat it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal (Kansas City, MO) in December 2011.

Interview

After listening to a 14min. presentation. The only question was, would you like this priceless benefit, and would you like to help others.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. They simply show you what the business is and how they help people.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal (Poway, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

They take you to a hotel(double tree from my experience), give you this huge presentation on how the company works, their two products, legal services and identity theft. Like always when someone tries to sell you on something they only tell you all of the good things not the bad or useless things about the product. Then they tell you how you can make money by simply showing these services to others. they take you out to eat-pay for your meal- as a bribe, even though half of the sales associates are broke, and ask you to join the company by buying the product and paying $100.00 or more to start your own business as an independent sales associate.

Negotiation

There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.

Customer Service Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antlers, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal (Antlers, OK) in September 2009.

Interview

I went to the office and filled out the application and took the skills test for typing and 10-key. I had a phone interview and then was called back for a one on one interview. I was then called in a few cays and was told I was hired.When going to an interview dress appropiately and be clean. Speak clearly and don't use slang. My perceptions of the people were they were friendly. The office had a warm atmosphere.

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal (Tacoma, WA) in May 2009.

Interview

Smmothly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need to negociate

Independent Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in December 2010.

Interview

Excellent Company, growth history, Moral and Professional Conscience, Financially sound, progressive, Informed.

Interview Questions

• What did you like best about what you saw?   1 Answer
    • Are you ready to get started?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in March 2009.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.