Pre-Paid Legal

1.2

Independent Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in December 2011.

After listening to a 14min. presentation. The only question was, would you like this priceless benefit, and would you like to help others.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. They simply show you what the business is and how they help people.   Answer Question

Independent Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in January 2011.

They take you to a hotel(double tree from my experience), give you this huge presentation on how the company works, their two products, legal services and identity theft. Like always when someone tries to sell you on something they only tell you all of the good things not the bad or useless things about the product. Then they tell you how you can make money by simply showing these services to others. they take you out to eat-pay for your meal- as a bribe, even though half of the sales associates are broke, and ask you to join the company by buying the product and paying $100.00 or more to start your own business as an independent sales associate.

There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.

Customer Service Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antlers, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antlers, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in September 2009.

I went to the office and filled out the application and took the skills test for typing and 10-key. I had a phone interview and then was called back for a one on one interview. I was then called in a few cays and was told I was hired.When going to an interview dress appropiately and be clean. Speak clearly and don't use slang. My perceptions of the people were they were friendly. The office had a warm atmosphere.

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in May 2009.

Smmothly

No need to negociate

Independent Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in December 2010.

Excellent Company, growth history, Moral and Professional Conscience, Financially sound, progressive, Informed.

Independent Associate - Group Benefit Sales Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in March 2009.

Interview Questions
    There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.