Pre-Paid Legal

Relevance Date Difficulty

Independent Associate Interview

Independent Associate
Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in December 2011.

Interview Details – After listening to a 14min. presentation. The only question was, would you like this priceless benefit, and would you like to help others.

Interview Question – No difficult questions at all. They simply show you what the business is and how they help people.   Answer Question

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Tacoma, WA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in May 2009.

Interview Details – Smmothly

Interview Question – What are your goals with the Company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No need to negociate

Customer Service Person Interview

Antlers, OK

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in September 2009.

Interview Details – I went to the office and filled out the application and took the skills test for typing and 10-key. I had a phone interview and then was called back for a one on one interview. I was then called in a few cays and was told I was hired.When going to an interview dress appropiately and be clean. Speak clearly and don't use slang. My perceptions of the people were they were friendly. The office had a warm atmosphere.

Independent Associate Interview

Poway, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in January 2011.

Interview Details – They take you to a hotel(double tree from my experience), give you this huge presentation on how the company works, their two products, legal services and identity theft. Like always when someone tries to sell you on something they only tell you all of the good things not the bad or useless things about the product. Then they tell you how you can make money by simply showing these services to others. they take you out to eat-pay for your meal- as a bribe, even though half of the sales associates are broke, and ask you to join the company by buying the product and paying $100.00 or more to start your own business as an independent sales associate.

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.

Independent Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in December 2010.

Interview Details – Excellent Company, growth history, Moral and Professional Conscience, Financially sound, progressive, Informed.

Interview Questions

Independent Associate - Group Benefit Sales Interview

Independent Associate - Group Benefit Sales

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Pre-Paid Legal in March 2009.

Interview Question – When do you want to get started?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There's no negotiation phase, all commission based.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Pre-Paid Legal? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Pre-Paid Legal interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Pre-Paid Legal employees and interview candidates.