PreCash Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

1.3

Extended Bill Pay Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Pretty straight foward, they asked about my schedule and that was it

Bilocity Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at PreCash in July 2010.

I submitted an online application
    I was called in for an interview and hired three days later

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask hard questions. They were honest in explaining the job and let you know that it was boring.   Answer Question
    non that i can think of

Data Entry Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at PreCash in April 2011.

I really wouldn't call it an interview. The interview talked about the company and the position i applied for. We set a date for me to start my training. took about 15 minutes! I worked there for about a month. then they fired EVERYBODY. Heard they relocated.

Interview Questions
    • are you still interested in this position?   View Answer

Payment Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at PreCash in April 2011.

The interview was pretty straight forward. They would send you and application and background check authorization form before the interview over email or you could go early and fill it out there before your interview time. Around a 15 minute wait before your interview. They would ask you what you know about their company and don't really ask much about you but a few questions. Then they would tell you about the duties in the position and what their company does. After that, they already ask you if you're interested in the offer straight on and if you accept, you pick you days and shifts right then and there. Then you ask your questions. Training is provided the next week for 2 days and then week after the next, you start your work without any instructions or anyone leading you, so make sure you ask ALL you questions during the training before you start work. All the I9 and W4 forms, plus all the employment forms are to be filled out on the first day of training before training starts.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my shifts and days working, no benefits until after 9 mos. of working at PreCash. Before you accept, think about if you really want to just process payments all day. No access to other internet sites or other than the ones provided.

Worked for PreCash? Contribute to the Community!