Precision Drilling

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Drilling

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Floorhand Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Precision Drilling.

Put in an app online, got a call back in 3 days. They then scheduled me to come to their office 2 days later. Went, talked to a guy, mostly about football but just good conversation. Sent me to take drug test and physical that same day and was on a rig about 5 days after that. I have a year rig experience at the time.

Interview Questions

MWD Engineer Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It lasted a couple of hours, and was very straightforward. There wasn't much beating around the bush; just asked about career aspirations, what we know about measurement while drilling, how we work in a team, etc. One of the interviewers was a bit abrasive, although that may have been because I was one of the last to be interviewed that day. The other two were pleasant.

The position didn't have enough to do with the branch I want to get into.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Precision Drilling in February 2012.

After applying online, received call to schedule an interview. You then go into the office for a 1 on 1 Interview with district manager and or his assistant to speed up the process since there are usually five interviews per hour. If hired, a drug test and physical are conducted across, and orientation follow immediately after.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Williamsport, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Precision Drilling in January 2012.

Received a call to set up an interview on a Friday and interview was on a Tuesday. Interviewed by HR (woman had no personality) and HSE (very encouraging). I went through the beginning stages of being hired the same day as the interview.

I would not take the offer. This company has little concern for its employees. The company told me everything looked good after the physical was completed and sent me home with work clothes. I was to start in 2 weeks. Called in the next day as requested by HR and was told I did not get the job and had to return the work clothes. The HR woman was condesending and did not apologize -no I'm sorry you no longer will be able to work with the company or anything. I would expect a reputable company to be considerate of people but I would say that Precision does not possess the characteristics of company anyone would want to work for. They are out for #1=them.