Precision

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Precision

Interview Details – Started with a Phone call with HR/Hiring Manager. She asked the usual questions: What have you been doing since college graduation, tell me about yourself, How does your experience contribute to this position.

The next day I got an e-mail asking me to come in for an interview.

There was an office tour and a "wonderlic"test. 50 Questions in 12 minutes, and you had to answer as many right as possible This is done on a computer in the office.

From there, it was more like a panal interview. "How comfortable are you with excel", "Tell me what you're looking for in a position", Äre you comfortable learning new softwares", "What are your strengths and weaknesses", And some logic questions.

Nothing too hard.

I interviewed and never heard back from them.

Interview Question – A couple tricky Logic Questions   Answer Question

Market Analyst Interview

Market Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Precision.

Interview Details – The process started with a phone conversation, followed by a 1:1 meeting then a panel interview.

Interview Question – Geography questions, problem solving, behavior/situational   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Precision in December 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process begins with an e-mail from HR to schedule a phone interview. If the phone interview goes well, you will be asked to come in for 1:1 and group interviews at the office. At this time you are given a tour of the office and will be asked to join the executives for happy hour.

Interview Question – How does (insert experience) prepare you for this position?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Data Analyst

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Precision.

Interview Details – I initially communicated with the company through email. I applied through my university's alumni job search board. I got a reply asking for a phone interview. That progressed to an office visit where I had a panel interview. The office, though small, was in a nice part of town. We spent a small amount of time chatting about stuff like what books I read recently. The actual interview was behavioral. Nothing out of the ordinary until the end.

Interview Questions

Worked for Precision? Contribute to the Community!