Precision Time Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Time

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Precision Time.

Interview

I was already working for Precision Time as an Assistant Manager for another store. I had progressed through their training checklist for advancement, and a position had opened up at that point. I asked to be considered, and they put me through a phone interview. Upon the district manager's request, I was given the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There were no negotiations. It was take it or leave it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Precision Time (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Very quick they interviewed me at 5 and by 7 i was on the phone with their HR department. And had an offer with in the next 3 days.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online, 2 weeks later I got an email asking my to specify my availability. A week later I had a phone interview and then a group interview. Questions were easy, mostly related to customer service and your experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you provided excellent customer service to a rude customer.   Answer Question