Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

www.precisionwealth.com
Unclaimed Profile

Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services Financial Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services (Anaheim, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

On campus interview with one of their financial managers. It is a good idea to research more on the industry and current economic status of the State.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that is not included in the resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services in May 2010.

Interview

Showed up expecting a 1:1 interview but was in a room full of 15 other candidates. People just told us about the job and the industry. Afterwards had a 1:1 interview where the interviewer basically asked us what we thought of the job, no real interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what kind of experience do you have?   1 Answer

basically straight commision and a lot of work to get established.