Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

www.precisionwealth.com
  www.precisionwealth.com

Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services Financial Advisor Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services in February 2010.

On campus interview with one of their financial managers. It is a good idea to research more on the industry and current economic status of the State.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me something about yourself that is not included in the resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

Financial Advisor Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services in May 2010.

Showed up expecting a 1:1 interview but was in a room full of 15 other candidates. People just told us about the job and the industry. Afterwards had a 1:1 interview where the interviewer basically asked us what we thought of the job, no real interview questions.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what kind of experience do you have?   View Answer

basically straight commision and a lot of work to get established.