Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor
Anaheim, CA

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services in February 2010.

Interview Details – On campus interview with one of their financial managers. It is a good idea to research more on the industry and current economic status of the State.

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself that is not included in the resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Advisor Interview

Financial Advisor

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services in May 2010.

Interview Details – Showed up expecting a 1:1 interview but was in a room full of 15 other candidates. People just told us about the job and the industry. Afterwards had a 1:1 interview where the interviewer basically asked us what we thought of the job, no real interview questions.

Interview Question – Tell me what kind of experience do you have?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – basically straight commision and a lot of work to get established.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Precision Wealth Financial and Insurance Services employees and interview candidates.