Precyse Solutions Interview Questions

2.0

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Precyse Solutions in September 2014.

I applied via website resume submission. I was then contacted for a phone interview. The interview itself was very conversational rather than interrogatory. As far as that went, it was an easy introduction. I was asked about what I already knew about the company, and what I was looking for in an employer.

The interview ground to an immediate halt when I was suddenly asked for my salary requirements. At this point, I still had no knowledge of the details of the job, or even what I might be doing to provide value to the company. I declined to answer, as nothing I could say at that point could have possibly helped me as a candidate: I would either be immediately disqualified, or I would be hamstringing myself in post-offer negotiations.

The recruiter continued to pressure me to respond, against my own interests, and I continued attempting to defer until later, so we mutually agreed to abandon the interview.

Medcial Records Technician Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Precyse Solutions in August 2013.

I applied to a position months ago and was called to set up a phone interview. I called for the phone interview and was told that the position had been filled but that they would keep my information on file. I never believe this but they actually called back for another position 3 months later. I interviewed 2 days later and had a really great interview. The salary offer was not what i executed but I stuck to my guns and was offered the position late that evening.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was not terribly intense or hard. All of the typical questions like "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and "What are your greatest weaknesses."   Answer Question
    They offered much lower than I expected. We met in the middle of that.

HIM Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chillicothe, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chillicothe, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Precyse Solutions in August 2012.

Interview process was very easy. I just spoke to the Director and asked if they had any PRN positions open. She said yes and i started the paperwork for the hiring process. I had worked for them previously when it was a different company

I didn't negotiate

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Precyse Solutions in February 2009.

The interview process begins with applying online and completing a thorough skills test which includes grammar, spelling, terminology understanding and transcription ability. If you do not get an overall score of 90% or above you will not be contacted for an interview. You are able to reapply and retake the skills test again in 6 months. If you get 90% or above on the skills test and have at least 5 years of transcription experience you will be contacted by phone and email to schedule a phone interview with Precyse's recruiter and often a second interview with your potential manager. Depending on how many openings are available and the urgency to fill open positions, the interview-to-offer length can be as short as 2 days and as long as one week. Precyse provides all computer equipment and will ship the equipment to you as soon as you accept their offer of employment. Tech support will assist you in set up of all equipment. Be prepared to 'hit-the-ground-running'! You will be paid for 2 days of training on the computer system and then will be expected to work your full shift on the 3rd day. The managers will not 'hold your hand' and you will be expected to learn all the account specifics within 2 weeks while you are on 100% review of your work. There are a lot of very helpful and patient support people at Precyse and sometimes you may feel you are being bombarded with too much information. However, production expectations are very stringent and poor performers will be terminated quickly.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be willing to work 2nd or 3rd shift instead of the first shift you applied for?   Answer Question
    • Are you able to work for the first 90 days without absences?   Answer Question
    There is a flat $10/hour rate for the first 2 weeks of employment. After 2 weeks you will be paid on a production basis; there are 2 separate and very different line rates for traditional transcription and voice-recognition editing (ASR). The ASR line rate is generally 65% less than the traditional transcription and 90% of the work will be ASR so be sure you negotiate the highest ASR line rate you can get. Be realistic though; your ASR production will be 250 lines/hour or higher and $0.08/line for ASR work seems to be the cap.