Predictive Service Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Predictive Service

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Predictive Service (Cleveland, OH) in December 2012.

Interview

Contacted by HR. First interview was a typical interview in the office. They asked me to give them my skill level in multiple areas (AutoCAD, TraneTRACE, Commissioning, etc.) on a scale from 1 to 10. Very laid back. Second interview was a tour of the office and a quick meeting of each employee in the engineering department.

Negotiation

Accepted their offer. I did not negotiate.

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Predictive Service (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

Quick process from online application to internal recruiter interview to full day 1:1 / group interview.

Interview Questions

• PSC is an industrial services company, what do you know about us?   1 Answer

Flight Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Predictive Service in March 2008.

Interview

Straight fwd

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your most dificult flight   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to worjk here   1 Answer

Negotiation

Short