Preferred Legal Support

Relevance Date Difficulty

Attorney Interview

Attorney
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Preferred Legal Support in August 2012.

Interview Details – Interview starts out pretty easy, but the recruiter really asked some tough questions toward the end. Overall, an enjoyable experience.

Interview Question – Let's say I come to you and say, "I need you to file a complaint for me." What the process, and what documents would you need?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Tailored to the individual. It's a bare market, but I think we came to a fair number considering the size of the company.

Attorney Interview

Century City, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ months - interviewed at Preferred Legal Support in January 2008.

Interview Details – You sit in a conference room, you wait for people to come in, you wait some more for the owner. I had to wait a total of 2 hours before I could speak with the owner. I found out later no one told her I was here. I was not given much time to speak or explain answers, they seemed to think I was overqualified. After 3 phone interviews and 2 in person interviews and then finally meeting with the owner, I got the job. Regretfully.

Negotiation Details – "If we could only give you $xx per hour would you still look for another job?"
"yes"
*goes up one dollar*
"If we could only give you $xx per hour would you still look for another job?"
"yes"
*goes up one dollar*
(repeat)

Very Easy Interview

SRC Interview

SRC
Century City, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Preferred Legal Support in March 2010.

Interview Details – Awkward and strange interview process in conference room. asked general questions. Nothing special.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. Easy interview.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Preferred Legal Support in March 2012.

Interview Details – One on one personality interview. Questions about current employment, work and goals.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Pay was too low and job responsibilities were to menial

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Preferred Legal Support? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Preferred Legal Support interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Preferred Legal Support employees and interview candidates.