Premier Bankcard Holdings

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Bankcard Holdings

Customer Service Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Watertown, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Watertown, SD).

Interview

Best if you are referred by a friend and be flexible in your position as they have multiple departments hiring. Good signing bonus if you are hired. Even tempered attitude is paramount to most positions.

Interview Questions

• They are really focused on good attendance. Good character and work is a plus   1 Answer

Collections Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dakota Dunes, SD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings (Dakota Dunes, SD).

Interview

Application was submitted online. Got a phone call 10 days later for an interview. One on one interview with a manager followed by a short time of listening to calls to get a feel for it. Offer was extended over the phone a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Collections Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Premier Bankcard Holdings in March 2009.

Interview

Met with managers. Asked questions was offered position on spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. Take it or leave it.