Premier Education Director of Admissions Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Director of Admissions Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Premier Education in October 2011.

After initial phone interview by a regional manager, I had two one-on-one interviews with the regional manager and a VP. Questions are nothing out of the ordinary (how does your experience apply, give an example of your career successes, what do you consider to be your weakness, etc). Above all they look for someone who can drive the business - sell, sell, sell. Salary offered was competitive, but it was pretty clear it would be very long hours and constant pressure to meet enrollment goals. Yet it was not clear how the 'goals' were established and I had the sense they were aggressive goals that were not necessarily based on reality.

Interview Questions

After speaking with former employees decided this was not a company I would want to work for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Premier Education

Worked for Premier Education? Contribute to the Community!